Dublin v Carlow - Live on Setanta Oz!!!!

Started by stephenite, January 21, 2008, 11:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

With Setanta recently available on Foxtel cable package I can now watch my first live game of Gaelic Football from the comfort of my own home tomorrow morning at 6 am ;D :D ;D

Shame about the teams that are playing but exiles can't be choosers

Shamrock Shore

QuoteShame about the teams that are playing but exiles can't be choosers

So I am sure the prospect of a Longford v Dublin final, also being shown live, is hardy making you weak with excitemet!

Gnevin

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 22, 2008, 10:09:08 AM
QuoteShame about the teams that are playing but exiles can't be choosers

So I am sure the prospect of a Longford v Dublin final, also being shown live, is hardy making you weak with excitemet!
Surely Carlow V Longford  would be a trill a minute
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Billys Boots

QuoteSurely Carlow V Longford  would be a trill a minute

Only if broadcast from the birdhouse in Dublin Zoo.  ;)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Hardy

On the other hand, it could be like the substance found on the floor of the birdhouse in Dublin Zoo ....

... gritty.

Jinxy

Is it safe to watch Carlow on a high definition TV? I don't want to have a seizure.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Davitt Man

good chance that game could be called off, its raining here in dublin all day and parnell park is a mud bath at the best of times at this time of year

Gnevin

Quote from: Davitt Man on January 22, 2008, 03:18:02 PM
good chance that game could be called off, its raining here in dublin all day and parnell park is a mud bath at the best of times at this time of year
DCB said it was fine at 11
http://www.hill16.ie/viewstoryhill16.asp?id=9416&mainheading=Word+on+The+Hill&viewstory=yes
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Shamrock Shore

Stephenite

For God sake - GO BACK TO BED MAN  :-\

stephenite

It's 7:30am - I'm off to work as soon as this finishes, all square now

ExiledGael

Any updates? Bealin seems to be doing ok thus far in Carlow and saying the right things

magickingdom

some scrap that, declan o mahony deserves a few more games tag on to his ban for that carry on

stephenite

Quote from: magickingdom on January 22, 2008, 08:54:49 PM
some scrap that, declan o mahony deserves a few more games tag on to his ban for that carry on

He hit a right few slaps alright

stephenite

Carlow ahead by one going into the last few minutes of normal time

GaillimhIarthair