Fermanagh Football & Hurling

Started by Erne Gael, November 10, 2006, 10:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you agree with the new Summer League for Club teams?

Yes, gives the club players plenty of matches
23 (50%)
No, rather play challenge matches
4 (8.7%)
Waste of time, won't be taken seriously
19 (41.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

lynchbhoy

one of the worst done to me was by a wee boy who was not doing too well in marking me - hammering them , winning eventually 18-12 - 1-0 in a hurling match.
As I was about to puck the ball in an attempt to score a point, the wee hoor just pulled across me erse.
A loud smack and one very sore buttock made me forget the shot and chase the wee fuka around the field benny hill style until he eventually took refuge behind the ref.
Still contemplated smacking him - not so much for the pain but for the embarrasment as both teams were laughing away at this!
jeez that was sore!

milltown row

Quote from: hardstation on October 07, 2009, 10:53:10 PM
Quote from: Signum Fidei on October 06, 2009, 04:22:31 PM
And your cousin knows what everyone is called in La Salle.

he does know what all the players are called on his school team..... yeah does that sound weird????
Maybe your cousin (if he exists) has just forgotten that he was and is known as Chainsaw.

I am hearing that the St. Gall's lads are concerned that Milltown will throw the next game so that he can go back on the liquor. I hope it isn't true. It'd make a mockery of this premier competition.

Hardstation I'm starting to be worried with your fixation with me. i thought we were friends >:(

theskull1

Quote from: lynchbhoy on October 08, 2009, 03:50:16 PM
one of the worst done to me was by a wee boy who was not doing too well in marking me - hammering them , winning eventually 18-12 - 1-0 in a hurling match.
As I was about to puck the ball in an attempt to score a point, the wee hoor just pulled across me erse.
A loud smack and one very sore buttock made me forget the shot and chase the wee fuka around the field benny hill style until he eventually took refuge behind the ref.
Still contemplated smacking him - not so much for the pain but for the embarrasment as both teams were laughing away at this!
jeez that was sore!

:D

In all seriousness the ref should have held him while you hit him a good dig or two
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: theskull1 on October 08, 2009, 04:44:09 PM
jeez that was sore!

In all seriousness the ref should have held him while you hit him a good dig or two

& then immediately red carded him for striking lol.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: saffron sam2 on October 08, 2009, 03:03:24 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 07, 2009, 11:19:06 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on October 06, 2009, 02:42:24 PM
Quote from: milltown row on October 06, 2009, 02:34:55 PM
Sam you are full of shite, no one in the club is called 'Chainsaw' ya t**t

over your jammy dodgers and tea, this butterknife guy is laughing his head off at tell you this tripe and watching you put it on here.

Saffron Sam king of the WUM

You are welcome to join us for tea and jammie dodgers any time. There you will hear exploits of young chainsaw's daring-do when he was under the charge of butterknife. The young man in question will always be fondly remembered as chainsaw. Ask him. Or my tea supping mate.
Halt. This is the police. It's "derring do". What do you teach?

A quick google for derring do will find roughly 2% of the hits that a search for daring do does. Or did when I checked. Whilst derring do may have been the original version, the de facto standard is now daring do.

Sums.

Quote from: Minder on October 08, 2009, 08:27:00 AM
QuoteAppranetly it is possible to purchase a £10 pixel.
English?

Nope, that's ONeill. Still sums and some prayers.

But enough of the pair of you trying to let milltown row off the hook with your irrelevant asides. Do you think headbutting is ok?
I find Milltown's attitude towards fellow gaels more than the physical violence which blights his team. I've heard that on one of his journeys from his house in the 'burbs (supplied through ticketing by members of the very same Association whose members he belittles) he deliberately sped his flash car through a puddle and splashed some pensioners and "working class types" (his words) waiting for a hack. Disgraceful.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on October 08, 2009, 08:31:58 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on October 08, 2009, 04:44:09 PM
jeez that was sore!

& then immediately red carded him for striking lol.
the ref told me while he was guarding/shielding the wee fcuka that if I touched the buxtard I'd get sent off....I did think about it for a moment though !

....AND the ref didnt even bleddy well book him !

miltown - I'm on your side.

ONeill

No word a lie, I heard that Dungannon are chomping at the bit to get wired into these Belfast men. They played their reserves in a warm-up game this week and apparently it was carnage. I'd say their support will stand for no lip too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

milltown row

lads your flogging a dead horse here. quit move on. i've never known non hurlers on the board waffle so much.

our game with Dungannon will not be going ahead due to the death of a players father and club offical.

i send me deepest regards to his family at this terible time.

playwiththewind1st

Milltown - is that at Dungannon or in your club? Is the U-21 HC match still on tomorrow afternoon?

milltown row

Caid

If Tempo beat Derrygonnelly this week (which may not be implausible given it is the first game after Derryg winning the Championship) and secure a top 4 spot they may not be incentiviesed to put there full effort in against St Josephs next week...which could see the Gaels in trouble. 
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

FermGael

Caid Derrygonnelly played last week and beat Devenish so its not there first game after winning the championship.Derrygonnelly are still not safe and 2 wins might even mean they could make the top 4.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

Very sorry to hear this. Had heard plenty of this man over the years.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside

Is he a father of the lads that play?
RIP