Total Tool Journalists

Started by Maximus Marillius, January 18, 2008, 01:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Shane, your poor father was hopelessly ill-tutored in the art of mutilating the feline undercarriage. The standard method for eliminating the danger of painful reciprocal lacerations from the subject is to stuff the patient head first into a top-boot (sometimes known as a wellington). The bastard can screech as much as he likes then but the surgeon's hands and face are in no danger of being flittered.

ONeill

One suspects the da annexed a portion of gratification from the shrieking Felis domestica.

The modern methods lack all sophistication of yore.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Quote from: ONeill on January 21, 2008, 11:19:23 PM
One suspects the da annexed a portion of gratification from the shrieking Felis domestica.

I just checked out that slide show. Lovely.

stephenite

Quote from: Puckoon on January 22, 2008, 12:22:26 AM

Have a new kitten at home (8 weeks old) and the poor little fella is going in for the snip in about 6 weeks, that slide show has made me the guiltiest man on the planet

Puckoon

Quote from: stephenite on January 22, 2008, 12:26:46 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on January 22, 2008, 12:22:26 AM

Have a new kitten at home (8 weeks old) and the poor little fella is going in for the snip in about 6 weeks, that slide show has made me the guiltiest man on the planet

My two boys got the snip about 4 months ago. They dont feel a thing and had the funny collars off within hours of being home. One less thing to worry about.
Came home from work the next day and the wife was freaking out. Wondering what it was this time, I walked in to the house and there she was with the two boys lying on their backs with what looked like two perfect testicles at the bottom of either side of their dangler. Turns out its some sort of gland (bulbus glandis) and they appear on either side of the base of the dogs boyo and look like perfect little balls!

http://www.woodhavenlabs.com/males-swollen.html
Was I relieved about that. :D

Hardy

"Let's meet Shadow, today's neutering volunteer"    :D :D

Yanks ::)

Let's meet Saddam, today's hanging volunteer ...

Sorry Hardstation. Max - what about ye?

mhacadoir

being a student journalist, this thread fills me with confidence as i progress into the working world........!!

ziggysego

mhacadoir, follow this thread closely and you'll avoid all the pit falls ;)
Testing Accessibility

THEREALGRASSROOTS

No ziggy, follow this thread closely and you'll learn the entire anatomical history of cats  :D
Jazz flute is for fairies

muppet

Ok Max looks like he has chickened out but screenexile has offered his services so we can still procede. Also mhacadoir you can join in to defend the media industry.

So O'Neill, screenexile, Max (if he picks up some courage) and mhacadoir your challenge is to write a thousand words on Kieran McGeeney's new job as Kildare manager. Off ye go.

I need some judges and none of Mr O'Neill's aliases please. Known quantities only.
MWWSI 2017

Maximus Marillius

Quote from: muppet on January 25, 2008, 12:08:23 AM
Ok Max looks like he has chickened out but screenexile has offered his services so we can still procede. Also mhacadoir you can join in to defend the media industry.

So O'Neill, screenexile, Max (if he picks up some courage) and mhacadoir your challenge is to write a thousand words on Kieran McGeeney's new job as Kildare manager. Off ye go.

I need some judges and none of Mr O'Neill's aliases please. Known quantities only.

Muppet is a very appropriate name

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

the green man

ONeill

Quote from: muppet on January 25, 2008, 12:08:23 AM

Is there a time-scale? What's the assessment criteria? Is there a grant for this?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Louth Exile

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com