Peter Canavan on the grants issue!!

Started by BennyHarp, January 18, 2008, 10:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Surely we have the mental capacity to see through the storey for what the issues its trying to raise. OK its not a match for Joyce or Yeats but so-what, I dont think peter himself put too much thought into it. But cut through the chaffe and look at the points he's trying to make.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

behind the wire

Quote from: thejuice on January 21, 2008, 11:56:10 AM
Surely we have the mental capacity to see through the storey for what the issues its trying to raise. OK its not a match for Joyce or Yeats but so-what, I dont think peter himself put too much thought into it. But cut through the chaffe and look at the points he's trying to make.

no matter how much peter et all try to dramatise it the apex of the matter remains the same - we are under no obligation to give such committment. no one forces us to do it.
for the past 3 years i have been doing travelling just as peter describes to get to training. i also train the u16 team (along with 2 others). but i am under no obligation to do any of it. i tavel to train and play because i enjoy it. i train an underage team because i enjoy it and because i see it as my way of giving a bit back to my community. but the minute i feel i cant give the committment anymore i simply wont do it.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

donelli

With all this time poor Rory is spending away, i'd be telling him to have a word with kylie......
How made her pregnant???  ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: donelli on January 21, 2008, 02:31:54 PM
With all this time poor Rory is spending away, i'd be telling him to have a word with kylie......
How made her pregnant???  ;D

I'd say it's rory, who else could listen to that yapping.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?