Big hard tough GAA men

Started by Orior, January 15, 2008, 11:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

An oldie, but a goldie. Anyone see the film Love Story with Ali MacGraw (woof woof, hubba hubba, drool) and Ryan O'Neill on television tonight or any night?

And if you did, did you shed a tear? The truth now.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Oraisteach

An oldie but mouldie.  "Love means never having to say you're sorry" Ali "of the flairing nostrils" McGraw

Once was asked to leave the Ritz Cinema in Armagh for bursting out laughing uncontrolably during the opening credits after three girls had burst into paroxysms of tears when nothing had happened yet.

Arguably, Orior, the worst film ever.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Orior on January 15, 2008, 11:30:54 PM
An oldie, but a goldie. Anyone see the film Love Story with Ali MacGraw (woof woof, hubba hubba, drool) and Ryan O'Neill on television tonight or any night?

What is wrong with you?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Orior

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 16, 2008, 12:02:21 AM
Quote from: Orior on January 15, 2008, 11:30:54 PM

What is wrong with you?

You can start by wiping that f**king dumb-ass smile off your rosey, f**king, cheeks.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

thejuice

I was asked to leave the cinema for laugfhing when Leo DiCaprio died in TItanic, a load of biddies were bawling, I was like thank f**k, can I go home now? Never saw this Love Storey you speak of.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016