Mad Dog and the Nazi

Started by downredblack, January 15, 2008, 12:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downredblack

Any of you see Johnny Adair and Nazi Nick last night on TV3 ? A group of  skins in Dresden have set up their own "C coy" with Adair as some sort of hero to them . Bizarre set up , half way through the show the Nazi is born again and goes on to marry a Tanzanian girl ,   I think they called Adair's new girlfriend "wild cat" a hard looking ticket .

gerrykeegan

Really enjoyed it. johnny appeared delighted that the nazi had planned to open an orphanage in Africa and name it after C-Company in his honour!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Hardy

It was one of the weirdest programmes I've seen in a long time, with wild swings in direction and serial non-sequiturs, as it were.  Hard to know whether this was down to poor film-making or the surreal subject matter.

Born-again former neo-Nazi, who seems to be away in the poppies, has hero-worshipped Adair (!!!) for years. He becomes great mates with the mad hound (there's a lot of touchy-feely, gayish mutual tattoo admiration going on). Then he finds out he really fancies black women, renounces his nazism and, to compensate for his former evildoing to black people (beating them up, throwing them from moving trains, torching apartment houses where they live), decides to go to Uganda to found an orphanage, which he's going to name "C Company" in honour if the little fat fella (I kid you not). However, in parallel with the orphanage project, there are meetings with Russian criminals and talk of blood diamond deals. Little fatso then heads off to Uganda after yer man, to find he's missing. Johnny goes Sam Spade then, showing yer man's picture to people – "have yeee seen thus mon?" Young Himmler then calls from Tanzania, to announce he's getting married tomorrow or the next day  to a local young one he's just met. So Johnny goes to Tanzania for the wedding, where we see the bride to be, on her wedding day, crying when she is shown (by whom?) pictures of Nazihead in his earlier days, full regalia and all and we are told this is the first she's heard of it. Never mind, though, the wedding goes ahead anyway,  ...

Ah feckit I can't go on.  Weird.

amallon

Nazi nick wouldn't have been out of place in San Quentin with Louis Theroux the other night.  A complete bid lid. 

His Russian friend got murdered in the Congo trying to arrange the diamond deal for him!
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Candyman

it was on Channel 5 a couple of months back and was a scream.... not right in the head at all!!!  :D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

spiritof91and94

How a murdering sc**bag like adair can walk the streets is beyond me - what about mad pup? a very ugly man indeed but look what he came out off!!

downredblack

Oh yeah he got the scars out again . No documentory on Adair is complete without him going through his war wounds .

Candyman

Quote from: spiritof91and94 on January 15, 2008, 03:35:22 PM
How a murdering sc**bag like adair can walk the streets is beyond me - what about mad pup? a very ugly man indeed but look what he came out off!!

Is he not inside for dealing in Troon or whever they set-up???

pedro

Is there anywhere you can see this? Only caught the end of it, seemed a bit mental!
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015