Ulster Club Football League 2008

Started by SuperHans, January 13, 2008, 01:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

interesting - would you give us a draw then ??  ;) ;) ;) ;)

winsamsoon

can't see it pal  :D It could be up to you guys to give us a draw  ;) who knows what way the game will end up. May the best team win.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

orangeman

I just hope you don't beat the dung out of us !  ;D

Doire abú

Apart from Glenullin last year, who else have won the Ulster League and in what year?

KIDDO 4

Carrickmore won this competition in 2006.

orangeman

Ardboe won by 2 in a very close and exciting encounter - any other results ?

Candyman

Armagh Harps    2-12
Downpatrick      0-6

screenexile

winsamsoon

Think ardboe were good value for the win yesterday orangeman it wasn't a bad old game though. I don't know if we will go through or not now as the highest runner up.

loughshore lad

Quote from: winsamsoon on March 03, 2008, 10:58:15 AM
Think ardboe were good value for the win yesterday orangeman it wasn't a bad old game though. I don't know if we will go through or not now as the highest runner up.

Was at the game also yesterday sam, enjoyable game. Had you a full team out?

Our lads were down a few regulars and we actually had quite a young team out with 4 minors playing.

Our Nail Loney

Where are the group tables available lads?

winsamsoon

I noticed you had a fairly young squad out loughshore. I suppose the game was enjoyable from a spectators point of view but if it hadn't been for that bloody number 4 of ours giving the ball away the game could have went to the wire instead of fizzling out a little at the death. We were missing about five or six due to injuries and other minor things but it was good for the lads to get a decent run out . We even got a bit of handbags at the death  :D :D which has been crucial between the two teams over the years  :D :D. Good luck to you guys in the next round. Not sure if we are joining you's or not.

Our Nail Loney

Cheers screenexile

Are the next stages pre determined or is there a draw for this? If so when is the draw?

orangeman

Any word on the next round - when is it on etc ?