Tommy is on panel - Brian didn't play at the weekend -

illdecide

Quote from: orangeman on February 25, 2008, 08:02:08 PM
Tommy is on panel - Brian didn't play at the weekend -

your not giving much away Orangeman ;) :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

orangeman

illdecide

Clans beat Brookeborough last night by about 12-14pts sort of lost track of the score (sorry)

Orangeman looks like your visit to Lurgan on sunday is winners take all ;) ;)

winsamsoon

I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

IVEDECIDED

Think I might head into Lurgan on Sunday that should be a good one!!

orangeman

I'd said we will be very short on Sunday - but sure we'll do our best and see what happens.

illdecide

Quote from: orangeman on February 28, 2008, 11:39:50 AM
I'd said we will be very short on Sunday - but sure we'll do our best and see what happens.

Thats all you can ask for. I'm sure whatever team you's field they will give 100% ;)

Rick O Shea

Tables appear to be updated on the ulser gaa website

Group A:

Team            Played Won Lost Drawn Points For Points Against Points Diff Points
Glenullin             4      3      1     0          58            33                25       6
Ballinascreen       4      3      1     0          59            40                19       6
Maghery            3       2     1      0         43            37                 6        4
Aghyaran           3       2     1      0         32           38                 -6        4
Aodh Ruadh       4       1     3      0          38           60                -22      2
Derrygonnelly     4       0     4      0          34           56                -22      0

The last round of fixtures are:

Maghery v Ballinascreen 
Aodh Ruadh v Aghyaran 
Glenullin v Derrygonnelly 

Four teams still in the hunt for qualification, with glenullin as firm favourities.  Though with only 7 groups i take it there is a best runner-up to qualify.

Any idea when the Maghery v Aghyaran game is being played?

IVEDECIDED

I was looking at the tables and it looks like a draw will do Clan na Gael as they have a points advantage over Ardboe.

winsamsoon

well stop looking at the tables and get back to work our fella  ;)

orangeman

winsamsoon

If it finishes a draw then we would go through orangeman and you guys would probably go through as the highest runner up

orangeman

I didn't realise that there was highest runner up spot up for grabs !

winsamsoon

yeah the seven winners plus the highest runner up go through and at the moment our groups are the highest first place and second as yourselves and us haven't been beaten.