Ulster Club Football League 2008

Started by SuperHans, January 13, 2008, 01:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick O Shea

Tables are now up at:

http://ulster.gaa.ie/USCFL2008/Tables/Tables%2017-02-2008.xls

though some of the score differences haven't been updated

winsamsoon

Our game was tight enough encounter orangeman. Kilrea have some decent footballers in their ranks. They are very fast and like to build from the back playing some nice football. After an early storm we came back well into the game and could have had it dead and buried early in the second half if we would have took our scores but to be fair the lads rallied well late on and came out on top for a deserved victory. It is looking like a staright fight then between yourselves and us at Davitt park. That is providing you beat Kilrea and providing we beat Brookborough. What are Brookborough like anyway?????
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

orangeman

Brookeborough had 8 men missing when they played us - county training was on that night -

We'll get it itght to beat Kilrea - if we do beat them, it will a winner takes all encounter against you. But we'll not talk about your game until we know the outcome of the Kilrea match. Where does Marsden / O'Hagan play for you ?

winsamsoon

They play in a lot of positions for us so to pin point one would be wrong of me. This is a polite way of saying i ain't telling you  :D No but they do rotate around a lot.

orangeman

You will be very dificult to beat with players of that calibre - how did you fare in last years league in Armagh ?

winsamsoon

lads are the quarter final fixtures drawn??? for example do the winners of A meet b??? Or will they be drawn once the winners are known????

winsamsoon

GROUP: C   PLD   W   D   L   PTS   FOR   AGST   DIFF
Ardboe    3   3   0   0   6   56   22   34
Clan na Gael    3   3   0   0   6   51   21   30
Kilrea    3   2   0   1   4   46   30   16
Brookeborough    2   0   0   2   0   8   16   -8
Darragh Cross    2   0   0   2   0   9   48   -39
St Pauls    3   0   0   3   0   23   53   -30

Ornageman i don't think the table reads correctly because our points should be 63 (Clan Na Gael) I would think that is higher than Ardboes ???? But how many did you guys score against Brookeborough????

orangeman

Ardobe won by a point today - how much did you win by Winsam ?

Mhic Easmuint

Rick O Shea

Ardboe 2-7 Kilrea 1-9
Ballinderry 3-19 Culloville 0-6
Ballinascreen 0-12 Ballyshannon 2-5
Slaughtneil 2-18 Roslea 0-6
Dungiven 3-14 Irvinestown 0-7

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

It's a very good site - well presented.

winsamsoon

We didn't play at the weekend Orangeman our game with Brookeborough is on wed night under flood lights. So what was the Ardboe and Kilrea game like??? Is the mc guigans playing for Ardboe???

orangeman

It was a very tight game which Kilrea should have won - they missed a lot of easy frees and we scraped through by a point - Brian isn't back yet but Tommy and Frank both play for us.

winsamsoon

Did Brian play in that charity event for Aidan Mc Anespie at the weekend i saw his name down in the gaelic life on the Cormac Mc Anallen team. Tommy will hardly be playing on sunday is he not on the Tyrone panel.????