Benny Coulter

Started by bud, January 10, 2008, 11:12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bud

Any word Benny has quit the Down Panel after being left out of the squad that went to La Manga.
Apparently he was injured and it was the physio that informed himhe would not be making the trip.
I think the same applied to Ambrose Rodgers.
Surely the trip would have been ideal to get treatment to recover from his injury! ???

bennydorano

Probably dung, but I had heard he had left/was in the process of doing so in last November.

Uladh

There was a quote somewhere in the papers yesterday from ross which i thought read oddly. he as asked why benny didn't travel and replied that benny was injured. he then expanded to say that benny would rejoin the panel when he was fit again. strange.

miss mess

Star Spangler

Having had "pay for play" officially introduced to the GAA I think the Tyrone County Board should take advantage of this opportunity to make Benny an offer he can't refuse!

Bensars

Maybe the Down County Board did not give him the  time off work

heganboy

You want him to move to tyrone?
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Star Spangler

Quote from: heganboy on January 10, 2008, 12:41:06 PM
You want him to move to tyrone?

Absolutely.  He's a killer full forward and Tyrone don't have one.

Gnevin

Wonder if he'd like to play for Na Fianna
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

armaghniac

Sure he could move to Camlough or some place, so that he would still find it easy to carry on with his day job.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Over the Bar

QuoteSure he could move to Camlough or some place, so that he would still find it easy to carry on with his day job.

Didn't know he was a diesel smuggler! :P

amallon

I don't know much more than the rest of you, all I've heard is pub talk most of which is coming from the angle that he was badly treated over the trip to Portugal.  I don't know how much of a row if any row there was.  I just hope they give him time to get over his injury and that he isn't pressured to coming back too early. 
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

orangeman

What does Benny himself say about the issue ?

feetofflames

Chief Wiggum

Boozehell

Quote from: Gnevin on January 10, 2008, 01:15:35 PM
Wonder if he'd like to play for Na Fianna

Na Fianna is that somewhere in West Peru or somewhere?
Down GAA to the last.