Armagh v Derry McKenna Cup

Started by bennydorano, January 06, 2008, 05:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhaca08

will be doing the same myself! not leavin here til 6. time enough i hope!

orangeman

Dave Allen used to say if you didn't like the content of his show, then you should switch it off !

Sandy Hill

Quote from: High Catch on January 09, 2008, 04:29:51 PM
Should be good game with alot of new boys maybe in the last chance saloon.

Will be making the journey down from south armagh myself with about 10 layers on me.
Can't make it myself but looking forward to your report later tonight!   :)
"Stercus accidit"

heganboy

QuoteGo away an lie down hegan boy would ye!

I've had my wee lie down and feel much better now thanks.

By the way welcome to the board, we need all the armagh men and women we can get our hands on. now a few wee primers; by all means ask for an opinion, its a discussion board, the more opinions the better, we even do polls for the sake of democracy (but mostly ignore the results unless its a top 50 poll).  There are a few things to watch out for: Don't ever slag off the stone roses, if you mention politics in the north, do not expect any logic or reason in your replies only "themmuns" and "our lot" responses are allowed. Tony Fearon knows everybody and has won everything- he's a bit like chuck norris of the gaaboard world, except not very good with dates or hotel bookings and is generally on the wind up and wrong. Pints and Bud are like buddha, its best just to accept what they say and not question it. The moderators are like Scappaticci, you don't want to cross them, but we're not 100% sure what their motivation is. If you're ever interested in the Sinn Fein position ask Donagh and he'll repeat whatever the PR office told him.
Tyrone Armagh discussions never go well (same for Man Utd Liverpool). The cheeky Dubs are an easy target and rise to everything. Anyone expecting Mayo to win anything of note is deluded and must be told so repeatedly Stephenite please take note. The GPA apparently is bad, as is pay for play, that however shouldn't stop you from discussing it. Hurling is a better game than football- no discussion allowed. There is a prize for identifying yet another O'Neill personality, current count 76 and growing bit like his belly. Never talk directly to ziggy, ask questions to the person standing behind him, he loves that (and showing off the tongue trick). real laois lad has real in his name so that you'll believe there's people living in laois. we all grudgingly respect but actually hate Kerry. Kerry Mike knows this and loves it. as we are from armagh other posters generally prefer us to talk about the GAA after 2002 as that's when football was invented (or later if you're from Tyrone)

Now, who wants to talk me through how this "kick of" thing works, is that new for 2008? Is it just the McKenna cup or are they bringing it in for the league too. Be a bit of a shame really, I always like the throw in.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Bainisteoir

Any matches on the radio tonight? Obviously not the BBC but the local channels.

BroJolly

FFS!! Stephen Kernan isn't even in the squad and he's getting abuse. Let it go boys