Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

Quote from: ross4life on October 24, 2010, 12:26:16 AM
Why don't you guys use online betting? would save a lot of hassle

I reckon it would lead to me losing a lot more money from gambling a lot quicker than I currently am.

sammymaguire

Quote from: paco on October 24, 2010, 01:57:56 PM
Quote from: ross4life on October 24, 2010, 12:26:16 AM
Why don't you guys use online betting? would save a lot of hassle

I reckon it would lead to me losing a lot more money from gambling a lot quicker than I currently am.

You can set your own daily/weekly limit as they are all governed by govt for responsible gambling for exactly that reason 
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Donnellys Hollow

Nothing surprises me with Ladbrokes. A right shower of chancers.

They won't even lay a decent sized bet anymore. The exchanges are the way to go.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

RealSpiritof98

Arsenal 10/11
West ham 13/10
Ronnie O'sullivan 5/4
Ding 9/5

A lot of European league cup competitions on tonight, might go for a big low odds acc but plenty of landmines out there, (R Madrird last year)

beer baron

What's happened to all the bookies stopping the double the odds if a first goal scorer gets a 2nd and so on?Was the only form of betting i regularly turned out a profit as Rooney,Drogba,Messi regualrly got a few and had Arshavin at 9/1 the time he scored 4 ;D Presume there were quite a few doing similar and as usual bookies quit when they realised they weren't totally cleaning us!  ::)

take_yer_points

Quote from: sammymaguire on October 23, 2010, 02:24:21 PM
West Ham, Bolton, Watford, Brighton and Hearts  ??? £560 return off £20

Ladbrokes still pay if one team let ya down

Burnley, Norwich, Rochdale and Walsall in another for a fiver....

Is this even if its a defeat? I've seen bookings paying out if you're let down by a 0-0 draw before but not just on one team letting you down. Is that online or in the shops?

RealSpiritof98

Quote from: beer baron on October 27, 2010, 11:49:05 AM
What's happened to all the bookies stopping the double the odds if a first goal scorer gets a 2nd and so on?Was the only form of betting i regularly turned out a profit as Rooney,Drogba,Messi regualrly got a few and had Arshavin at 9/1 the time he scored 4 ;D Presume there were quite a few doing similar and as usual bookies quit when they realised they weren't totally cleaning us!  ::)

Kris Boyd and Ronaldo cleaned the bookies a few seasons ago, Leo in Tommy French's in Armagh still pays double and treble for any game were the fav is not below 1/2.  You can turn a good profit if you can lay the same odds on betfair and you have a freeroll if they score first, time consuming though.

Minder

Quote from: take_yer_points on October 27, 2010, 11:50:37 AM
Quote from: sammymaguire on October 23, 2010, 02:24:21 PM
West Ham, Bolton, Watford, Brighton and Hearts  ??? £560 return off £20

Ladbrokes still pay if one team let ya down

Burnley, Norwich, Rochdale and Walsall in another for a fiver....

Is this even if its a defeat? I've seen bookings paying out if you're let down by a 0-0 draw before but not just on one team letting you down. Is that online or in the shops?

Just in the shops I think, you have to make sure you have the correct coupon with the "safety net" section. You have to do at least 5 teams. Doesn't matter if it is a defeat or draw.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

paco

Going for Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal -2, Everton, Huddersfield, Bournemouth and Rangers. £5 pays just over £71.

Family guy

Cant get a bet up at all lately so gona change and go to singles and am goin with west brom tonight at 6/4

Geoff Tipps

Accumulator tonight. Think it's about 10-1

Servette
Duisburg
Mallorca
A. Lima

beer baron

Charlie Adam first goalscorer tonight, 9/1!

Geoff Tipps

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open