Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

tyroneboi

mouview

Georgia at 17/2 to beat Ireland tomorrow night. I Know little about them but this is surely the worst Irish team ever fielded (how often have we said that in the last few years?).

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: tyroneboi on February 10, 2009, 09:44:04 PM
3-2 to ecuador now!

You are right tyroneboi, and england had a goal disallowed!!

Nice wee treble along with afc wimbledon and the glens... On a wee run after mccoy getting me winners yeserday and my bet on sunday... long may it continue...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on February 10, 2009, 10:10:23 PM
3-2 to ecuador now!

Nice wee treble along with afc wimbledon and the glens... On a wee run after mccoy getting me winners yeserday and my bet on sunday... long may it continue...

Nice one ONL. For the craic I wailed a £10 straight on them at 7/4. It'll not chage my life, but it'll get me a pint or two.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

one for the road

good man ONL done them in a single and fired them into my accum only for spain u21s to balls it up

SidelineKick

Quote from: one for the road on February 11, 2009, 09:28:19 AM
good man ONL done them in a single and fired them into my accum only for spain u21s to balls it up

Likewise. Germany U21s ballsed it up for me. Serves me right for betting against Ireland I suppose. I was cursing ONL when I checked text and it was 2-0 to England. By the time I sent him an abusive message it was 2-2!! Couldn't believe it.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

one for the road

thinking of ROI -1, ITALY u21, Israel pays 4-1. on a bad run at the minute so have cut it down to a treble

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on February 10, 2009, 10:10:23 PM
3-2 to ecuador now!

No probs.

orangeman

Hiddink to be next permanent Chelsea manager ??? 1-5 ??

What do you think ?

one for the road

orangeman, would you gamble £500 to make 100?

its tempting to do, but if it blows up you would be up shit creek (well i would be)

gaa.boy

Most bookies (online) have already paid out on him getting the job. 6/4 for him being manager on opening day of next season might be worth a small wager?

orangeman

Quote from: one for the road on February 11, 2009, 12:10:05 PM

its tempting to do, but if it blows up you would be up shit creek (well i would be)

Too risky for me.

Wouldn't mind laying it for small money at that price.

Muzz

Quote from: orangeman on February 11, 2009, 12:25:27 PM
Quote from: one for the road on February 11, 2009, 12:10:05 PM

Too risky for me.

Wouldn't mind laying it for small money at that price.

Why would you lay it when bookies are already paying out on it?  You got too much money?

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"