Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

girt_giggler

Quote from: girt_giggler on January 19, 2009, 10:32:01 AM
Quote from: illdecide on January 19, 2009, 09:29:27 AM
A Villa
Milwall
Rotherham
Burton
Histon

All winning at 4:45 with the exception of Histon who were 1:0 down at 90mins, then they scored to make it 1-1 and in the 97th min scored the winner...Unbelieveable...1/1, 1/1, 1/1, 4/5 and a 11/8 take it out of that saan... ;) ;D

Histon match was void with most bookies on saturday....

well what was the verdict? I wasn't sure why it was void but have since read that either Histon/their opponents on saturday there (whoever was at home) were locked out of their ground on sat by the landlord.....some other local team came to the rescue however & allowed them the use of their ground.

orangeman

girt_giggler

i think Leicester are a good thing tonight....

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

illdecide

Quote from: girt_giggler on January 19, 2009, 01:54:55 PM
Quote from: girt_giggler on January 19, 2009, 10:32:01 AM
Quote from: illdecide on January 19, 2009, 09:29:27 AM
A Villa
Milwall
Rotherham
Burton
Histon

All winning at 4:45 with the exception of Histon who were 1:0 down at 90mins, then they scored to make it 1-1 and in the 97th min scored the winner...Unbelievable...1/1, 1/1, 1/1, 4/5 and a 11/8 take it out of that saan... ;) ;D

Histon match was void with most bookies on Saturday....

well what was the verdict? I wasn't sure why it was void but have since read that either Histon/their opponents on Saturday there (whoever was at home) were locked out of their ground on sat by the landlord.....some other local team came to the rescue however & allowed them the use of their ground.

Went in and lifted £240 for that bet with no query...and i put £2 on a forecast on the 1:50 and got another £40 ;D. that should help with the spending money for Euro Disney on Thursday ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Ya jammy b4stard illdecide :D

Draw tonight & a bit on less than 2.5 goals

illdecide

what about Liverpool and Leicester double tonight lads...

Oh i forgot to mention i ripped £70 out of Paddy Power yesterday too ;) ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

girt_giggler

Ladbrokes debited £600 into my account a couple of months back that I didn't win.  They still havent taken it back....yet!

girt_giggler

Boylesports Boxing betting.....

AMIR KHAN 4/6
ANTONIO BARRERA 6/5
DRAW 20/1

That 6/5 looks very tasty!!!

Hound

Quote from: girt_giggler on January 19, 2009, 03:45:57 PM
Boylesports Boxing betting.....

AMIR KHAN 4/6
ANTONIO BARRERA 6/5
DRAW 20/1

That 6/5 looks very tasty!!!
I havent read up on this or followed what MAB has done in the last couple of years. But this fight being set up looks very dodgy to me.

When Khan was beaten, Frank Warren came out and blamed the new trainer for setting the fight up, that it was too risky. Now anyone can lose once, and their star won't fall too much if they come back quickly. But losing twice in a short period will make him look like Audley, and he'll get more laughs than praise.

Beating a big name like Barrera would be a great boost for the Khan career, but not worth the risk of a potential loss. Maybe Barrera is that far beyond his sell by date that he's not a threat, or maybe there's another reason he's not a threat, but in my humble opinion, the fact that this fight is even made, means that Khan is (somehow) guaranteed to win.

Our Nail Loney

Kasimpasa the bet of the night lads, lump on

Throw in Liverpool and Leicester if you are feeling fruity.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 19, 2009, 05:35:38 PM

Speak for yourself Nail.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

bombidal

liverpool to win 1-0 tonight in a game that promises to be tight at 6/1 is a decent bet
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

milltown row

tennis betting always serves ;) up a win or two in the early rounds

need a big Acc for it, but most Favs usually come through. 

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 19, 2009, 05:35:38 PM

Hope you filled your trunks on these boys lads, top of the league, five wins from their last six, playing a team fifth from bottom (18 in league) 23/20 was a great price, they are 3-1 up witha  couple of minutes to go...

Now to invest that in a liverpool / leicester double, thank you