Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrykeegan

Bet Receipt No. : O/20055296/0001123 

Selection Selection Details Result
1 Football Matches Win
  Premier League Matches
  Sunderland v West Brom
  13th of Dec 2008 3:00 pm
  Win-Draw-Win 
  Sunderland @ 21 - 20   

2 Football Matches Lose
  Premier League Matches
  Man City v Everton
  Win-Draw-Win 
  Draw @ 23 - 10   

3 Football Matches Win
  Premier League Matches
  Aston Villa v Bolton
  Win-Draw-Win 
  Aston Villa @ 4 - 6   

4 Football Matches Win
  Premier League Matches
  Middlesbrough v Arsenal
  13th of Dec 2008 12:45 pm
  Win-Draw-Win 
  Draw @ 5 - 2   

gutted tim cahill in 90th minute. was looking at 700 yoyos
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

milltown row

Quote from: Doogie Browser on December 13, 2008, 05:24:50 PM
Bent is on the bench Milltown Row.

Did Sunderland, Reading, Wolves and Palace - Alan Lee Irish legend last minue goal!

aye just a fun bet. 2 quid on each, just an intrest

The Watcher Pat

Distillery 8/15
Bournemouth 11/10
Scunthorpe 5/6
Shrewsbury 11/10
Clyde 10/11

Stuck £5 on just for the interest pays £118 plus 10% bonus at ladbrokes

Hoping for 3 bets in a row!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

milltown row

Dover @ 2 - 5
Rushden & Diamonds @ 1 – 2
Farnborough @ 4 – 9
Burton Albion @ 2 - 5
Alfreton Town @ 8 - 15
Liverpool Reserves @ 2 - 5
Kidderminster Harriers @ 3 - 10

interest bet. big nose knocked my confidence on sunday night by getting beat by Chris Hoy. up till then i was flying.  see what happens tonight

P.S the Mexican Tean look a good bet at even money tomorrow

illdecide

Lads i went into the bookies yesterday evening with £3. I put it on a dog and it won @ 6/1. So with the bookies money i put £5 on these teams last night: L Distillery, Glentoran, Chesterfield, Clyde and Scunthorpe...

My problem is they all won with the exception of Chesterfield who were winning 2-0 untill the 73rd minute and then the lights went out so the match was abondoned WTF, so i'm not sure if that team is void or will the bookie pay out???

Maybe Nail can clear this up for me...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

winsamsoon

Cockpiece if you would have listened to me you would have had another £3 on trap 6 in the 4.57 at Crayford  ;). I hope the match is put down as a void game because i done some stupid belgium team Kortrijk@11/8 along with Droylsden @5/2 a wee £20 double. the belgians won and i was calling the Droylsden whores the usual. You know the speeches "ah they can go away from home twice and not get beat but now they are at home they are 2-0 down WTF" Only to see the good old A-A appear after 72 mins. ;)

However the doubts are still there because i think there is some thing about if the game goes over 60 minutes or in and around that then the result stands ??? This could be a myth  ???. Now this may be good for you i'lldecide but it certainly won't be for me. I can't check my Online account until i get home but i am living in hope that they have paid me £20 on the 11/8 Belgians. So in short i hope you're bet only consists of the four timer as you got the dog (yesterday)and i got it's ballix. :D ;)
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

illdecide

Well hoor bag i just found out that it is void and i will be oaid out on only the 4 teams...Fecking raging i am 2-0 up with 17 mins to play and they were 11/10...The guy who told me it was void also said that all bookies do that now...

girt_giggler

winsamsoon

I like news like that saan. That means i get a crack at it tonight again and i will maybe do a bet aswell  ;) I think there used to be something where after 60 mins or something the result would stand?? I maybe wrong on this.

illdecide

Quote from: winsamsoon on December 17, 2008, 11:27:11 AM
I like news like that saan. That means i get a crack at it tonight again and i will maybe do a bet aswell  ;) I think there used to be something where after 60 mins or something the result would stand?? I maybe wrong on this.

yes there used to be a rule like that but all bookies void the matches now...

winsamsoon

The Watcher Pat

Linfield 4/11
Hamburg 5/6
Club Brugge 10/11
Valencia 8/5
Deportivo La coruna 4/6

Again just for a interest, not sure what sort of teams are being put out by teams in the UEFA cup..
Think my cousin is making his full debut for Portsmouth tonight and would have done them but dont want to put the scud on him!

Pays £103 plus 10% bonus at ladbrokes..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: illdecide on December 17, 2008, 11:29:35 AM
Quote from: winsamsoon on December 17, 2008, 11:27:11 AM

yes there used to be a rule like that but all bookies void the matches now...

Only on yeah its a real bitch but on the ohter hand what if your team was losing 3-0 after 80mins only for the match to be called off?? A nice wee non runner in there!

I am off all week and looking to get some serious bettnig done, gonna study the football now...

girt_giggler

Ac Milan 8/13
Valencia 8/5
Club Bruges 10/11
Feyenoord 6/4
Hamburg/Villa DRAW 5/2

Would keep stakes to a minimum tonight, all sorts of random players
will be on show tonight

girt_giggler

Quote from: girt_giggler on December 17, 2008, 01:46:45 PM
Ac Milan 8/13
Valencia 8/5
Club Bruges 10/11
Feyenoord 6/4
Hamburg/Villa DRAW 5/2

Would keep stakes to a minimum tonight, all sorts of random players
will be on show tonight

Actually scrap AC Milan out of that bet....just read something shocking - Mark Courtney & team (Irish League) is referee for this game tonight.  Inzaghi & co v Irish league ref & linesman.....should be interesting!
AC Milan replaced by Roma.