Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Armaghgael on November 22, 2011, 07:23:57 PM
£5 treble

Inter 15/8
City 11/10
Utd 4/6

Pays £50

Both getting beat!! Stuck city in along witrh Bayern ht/ft and Madrid -2!! go firgure  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

beer baron

Did a 1st goalscorer lucky 15,Hernandez didnt start,aguero didnt start,Higuain scored in the 9th minute yet was 3rd goal,what a load of c**k!Messi may score 1st tomoro!

Family guy

Noghtmare that,hernandez going to come on now which makes it even worse

sammymaguire

Bookies rubbing their hands together with all these games tonight...  There's always tomorrow lads
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

Valencia to win to nil
Arsenal both teams to score
Shakhtar both teams to score
Celtic -1

20 returns 140... My evening sorted  :)
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

bigfrank

Arsenal Match: Draw/Draw
Celsea Match: Draw/Draw

Just a funny feeling against stubborn german oppositions that both teams would settle for this

Armaghgael

Chelsea
Aresenal
Marseille
Barca
Shakhter

£5 pays £117 :-X :-X :-X :-X
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Just_Browsing

Did a Lucky 15 (4 Draws)

Bath-Dag & Red (Drew)
Exeter - Walsall (Drew)
Chelsea-Levrkusen (Beat - fecking last min winner)
Shaktar - Porto (Porto 2-0 - was looking good at 0-0 til 80th min)

Get back about £18 - £3 profit - I wont spend it all at once.... :-\

Not a bad bet though IMO the lucky 15 (4 Draws) - get 1 up and you are slightly down (probably £3/£4), get two up as above, £3 profit or so, get 3 up and you make £85 or so £70 profit, get the 4 up and it £400 quid or so £385 profit.  However if you get the 4 up you'll probably be annoyed you had't spend the £15 on a straight 4 draw accum as that would probably pay closer to £2k

Link

Done a first goalscorer 50p yankee. Lampard didn't start and came on when a goal was already scored. Am I entitled to some money back?

sammymaguire

Quote from: Link on November 26, 2011, 08:40:56 PM
Done a first goalscorer 50p yankee. Lampard didn't start and came on when a goal was already scored. Am I entitled to some money back?

Most bookies - no. Some may offer a slightly different rule on it. What if he came on at 0-0 and scored?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

I can feels goals in my waters tonight... and plenty of them  :-\

Forest / Leeds
Cardiff / Blackburn
Arsenal / City
Reading / Peterborough
Southampton / Hull
Leicester / Blackpool

£20 returns £350
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Milltown Row2

Good bet alright.

Have done Man City, Barca and Real Madrid to all win the first half, two up waiting on Barca.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sammymaguire

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 03, 2011, 06:07:32 PM
Good bet alright.

Have done Man City, Barca and Real Madrid to all win the first half, two up waiting on Barca.

Were they all 1/3?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

thewobbler

Chelsea, Blackburn, Brighton, Charlton and Boro.

£4 down, £191 back :)

Boro was the late kick off and they made me sweat right through to the 90th minute!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sammymaguire on December 03, 2011, 07:11:21 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 03, 2011, 06:07:32 PM
Good bet alright.

Were they all 1/3?

1/2 and 4/7 and 1/3. Barca winning 3 nil ffs!!