Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Mickey Linden on January 15, 2008, 04:07:41 PM
Like the day John Hartson got that first goal!

Yeh that was a good one alright..Should have put his water cooler through that wee hole.....Got that bet in the end..Still haven't got that £1400 he owes 4 of us from a lottery bet......
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on January 15, 2008, 06:33:59 PM
Aye Pat ya got it right, what bookies do you or did you work in Mickey??
I am known to have frequented McCartans under the Celtic........
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Mickey Linden

This weekend Im doing a lucky 31 on five first goalscorers. My selections are Robbie Keane, Ronaldo, Eduardo, Owen and Anelka! Reckon it is a good bet and should yield a very good profit if 3 or more of them can score first.

Leg End

unlucky mickey. adebayor was a cert can't believe didnt have him in.damn i had petrov, vidic, berbatov and a.johnston in a luck 15 so got me money back at least
we're here for a good time, not a long time

Rossie11

Anyone check out bettingzone.co.uk?
They had a nice one yesterday
Pool half time Draw full time 18/1

Leg End

done a nice wee accumalator over tonight and tomorrow night

fulham at 6/5 against bristol rovers... although the fa cup has already thrown up a few suprise results i still think at this price fulham are good value PREMIERSHIP AGAINST LEAGUE 1... they will not be complacent like the fiirst match

southend 2/1 away to hartlepool... 9 places between them in the league,southend need a win to stay close to playoff spot, hartlepool havent won in 7... southend have seven points from 9 in last 3 matches with a nice 4-1 win on saturday. both teams can score a so should be a great match and great odds at 2/1... southend have kept 6 clean sheets whivh is  the second best in the league... THIS ONE IS PROB THE BIGGEST DOUBT BUT I PICKED SOUTHEND ON RECENT FORM COMPARED TO HARTLEPOOLS

Hamilton 8/11 top of scottish league 1 playinhg brechin who are 8th in scottish league 2. Hamilton have played 22 and scored 1st in 17 of them and kept 13 clean sheets... brechin have 2 clean sheets

notts forest 7/5 (tomorrow night) 18 places between them.. forest one of the top scorers in the league and milwall concede a lot too.. notts forest have scored first 11 times and went on to win 10 of these so hope they score 1st

£5 stake returns £136.80

What do you's think ??? ??? ??? Could do with a few pound for skiing ::)

Rossie11

Quotefulham at 6/5 against bristol rovers
Leg end. The same tipster on Bettingzone goes for Bristol rovers..

Rossie11

bettingzone

Both Fulham and Derby are both enduring miserable runs in the top flight and their current woes could well be added to with testing away ties at Bristol Rovers and Sheffield Wednesday respectively.

Roy Hodgson's revolution at Craven Cottage has not really started to yield any dividends just yet and his side are struggling desperately to get any confidence.

A 3-0 home thrashing at the hands of rampant Arsenal on Saturday will have done little for morale with Hodgson admitting afterwards that "we are not creating many opportunities or any pressure."

Hodgson will hope that bringing in some fresh faces before the transfer window closes can do the trick but that is not going to be any help to him at the Memorial Stadium.

Paul Trollope's Pirates are unbeaten in six matches now, that record being maintained by Craig Disley's late equaliser in the 1-1 home draw with Walsall.

After the recent battering the West country has taken from the weather, conditions will be decidedly on the heavy side - bear in mind as well that the city's rugby team will have churned the pitch up yet further after their Heineken Cup match.

Trollope says that "could be to our advantage" and the 3/1 on offer at bet365 could be worth a chance for them to make the next round inside 90 minutes.

illdecide

Quote from: Leg End on January 22, 2008, 04:38:30 PM

fulham at 6/5 against bristol rovers... although the fa cup has already thrown up a few suprise results i still think at this price fulham are good value PREMIERSHIP AGAINST LEAGUE 1... they will not be complacent like the fiirst match

southend 2/1 away to hartlepool... 9 places between them in the league,southend need a win to stay close to playoff spot, hartlepool havent won in 7... southend have seven points from 9 in last 3 matches with a nice 4-1 win on saturday. both teams can score a so should be a great match and great odds at 2/1... southend have kept 6 clean sheets whivh is  the second best in the league... THIS ONE IS PROB THE BIGGEST DOUBT BUT I PICKED SOUTHEND ON RECENT FORM COMPARED TO HARTLEPOOLS

Hamilton 8/11 top of scottish league 1 playinhg brechin who are 8th in scottish league 2. Hamilton have played 22 and scored 1st in 17 of them and kept 13 clean sheets... brechin have 2 clean sheets

notts forest 7/5 (tomorrow night) 18 places between them.. forest one of the top scorers in the league and milwall concede a lot too.. notts forest have scored first 11 times and went on to win 10 of these so hope they score 1st

£5 stake returns £136.80

Hope you get it up (football bet) but there's always 1 that rides you
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Leg End

Quote from: Rossie11 on January 22, 2008, 04:58:49 PM
Quotefulham at 6/5 against bristol rovers
Leg end. The same tipster on Bettingzone goes for Bristol rovers..

damn it...

i think they still have a chance though.. u would like to think the eperience in the premiership might guide them through.. ah well its only a fiver

Leg End

Quote from: illdecide on January 22, 2008, 05:04:32 PM
Quote from: Leg End on January 22, 2008, 04:38:30 PM

£5 stake returns £136.80

Hope you get it up (football bet) but there's always 1 that rides you

very true... it'll prob be a draw with hartlepool equalising in 93rd minute ::) ::)

Our Nail Loney

Well lads thought I would get this thread up and running again!

Have been checking out the premier league and so far fancy Arsenal minus a goal at 8/11, Everton and West Ham. Gonna do this accum then do it for a smaller amount with tyrone in at 3/1

Gonna check the rest of the coupon now...

charlie stubbs

havent had much of a look season has crept up on us!!west ham and everton where 2 teams was thinking masel nail around evens i would imagine but blackburn have new manager and that always puts me of.  think in the prem on 1st day u normally get a few draws so that could possibly be the way forward tomorrow imo

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: charlie stubbs on August 15, 2008, 06:05:21 PM
havent had much of a look season has crept up on us!!west ham and everton where 2 teams was thinking masel nail around evens i would imagine but blackburn have new manager and that always puts me of.  think in the prem on 1st day u normally get a few draws so that could possibly be the way forward tomorrow imo

New mananger syndrome I know normally would be a factor but hes been there for a while now, and its only Paul Ince, wouldnt worry too much

Aston Villa surely a brick wall on sunday against city after the other night?!

Muzz

Ive done -

Arsenal
Bolton
Everton
Spurs
Chelsea
Hibs

Paying 23/1 or so

AND

Tyrone
Newcastle +1