Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

tyrone86

Talk about a sweat, had Taylor v Painter @ 5/6 for more than 10.5 180's which, given their form, looked like buying money. It took Painter in the final leg to pull me out  :P

bombidal

im having a speculative one tonight - C Davies to score first goal at 40/1... just a few quid on it for an interest. He is very strong in the air, could have scored twice v Arsenal in the first half the last day and with Laursen out will be the target for the majority of the Villa set pieces.
*** Gaaboard Fantasy Football Champion 09 ***

tyrone86

Tonight Matthew, I'll be chancing a 9 darter  in any of the 3 games @16/1 and Gareth Barry 1st goal @10/1

milltown row

Barcelona Linfield Arsenal Chelsea Celtic and Middlesbrough,  should net you £80 odd quid for a £20. 

thats me for the New year, happy betting lads

milltown row

Connacht are evens +19 points against Leinster tonight, after their win against Munster seems like a good bet

winsamsoon

Get on spurs tonigh draw HT win FT @7/2 A mere £20 will return £70 plus stake. Wigan have the bombscare Heskey and Zaki missing . Spurs are full strength as they are what they are.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

milltown row

did a H/T F/T  bet last week, came up, i tend not to watch the first half though, pointless really.

Linfield up on my New Year bet already. 5 to go ::)

winsamsoon

I once did 4 of them Milltown and got a return of over £1,400 for a £5 stake
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

tyroneboi

Quote from: milltown row on January 02, 2009, 05:11:13 PM
Connacht are evens +19 points against Leinster tonight, after their win against Munster seems like a good bet

Good call. Had that bet together with James Wade, Spurs and now just waiting on Barney to do the business now, fingers crossed. Pays out about 7/1.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: winsamsoon on January 02, 2009, 05:13:29 PM
Get on spurs tonigh draw HT win FT @7/2 A mere £20 will return £70 plus stake. Wigan have the bombscare Heskey and Zaki missing . Spurs are full strength as they are what they are.

I never seen that earlier but had it myself too at 4-1 for a fiver. That's a fiver gone already!!
I also backed Spurs straight with a wee interest bet. I think they were 4/6 or something.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

Hard to pick teams tomorrow, as some bosses pick weakened sides. I'll go for;

Leicster at home to Palace (7/4)
Colchester at home to Traname (5/4)
Watford at home to Scunthorpe (9/10)

Roughly 9/1 for the treble.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 02, 2009, 10:47:01 PM

I never seen that earlier but had it myself too at 4-1 for a fiver. That's a fiver gone already!!
I also backed Spurs straight with a wee interest bet. I think they were 4/6 or something.

Why So Norf Tyrone did you not win the bet? I thought it was a drawn at Half time and spurs won
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 03, 2009, 10:16:48 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 02, 2009, 10:47:01 PM

Why So Norf Tyrone did you not win the bet? I thought it was a drawn at Half time and spurs won

Aye it was draw half time spurs full time, spurs were nearer to even money though where I work...