Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

No football bet up at the weekend.

Also did a 15 match accum in the darts and was let down by two, John Part at 1/16 and a 1/5 too.  Pissed off with that!

Sitting in work by myself, may have been the butt of a practical joke. I f**king hope not!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 22, 2008, 08:26:13 AM

Also did a 15 match accum in the darts and was let down by two, John Part at 1/16 and a 1/5 too.  Pissed off with that!

Sitting in work by myself, may have been the butt of a practical joke. I f**king hope not!

Anyone else show up?? I really hope this is a prank

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 22, 2008, 09:38:43 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on December 22, 2008, 08:26:13 AM

Anyone else show up?? I really hope this is a prank

ditto.

Joxer

Sitting with nothing to do..

Internet Checkers to keep me company!  Great Craic!

Price of the weekend were Villa at 11/8..

would have being good if the Man City/WestBrom  game had to finish a draw

Had:

Fulham 6/5
Villa 11/8
QPR Evens
And the draw- think it was 9/4 or 13/5

£10 accum on it..would have being a nice wee lift!

SidelineKick

Office up and running  ;D

Thank god for that!!

Reported.

SidelineKick

Cheers lads, appreciate that.

Just went for a big feed for lunch, todays going not so bad! Still unsure of whether or not I'm in tomorrow.

Want to get off to get betting!!

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Sitting here bored, thinking about staking a chunk on Chelsea tonight, any thoughts??

Chelseas away record is unreal, 8wins from 8, scoring 29 and only conceding one!!

Everton at home: played 8, won 1, drew 3, lost 4...

Cant see Everton scoring against Chelsea, think Chelsea will be chomping at the bit as well with Liverpool and Arsenal dropping points there at the weekend. Though the league has been weird this year, last time the top4 dropped points they all did... Everton have doubts about their strikers and might have to use Cahill up front, I have just convinced myself I think

4/5 Chelski are available in bookies in Lurgan... Think that is a gift!

Also I like Gus Poyet to be next Leeds manager, was 7/1 earlier with Simon Grayson 1/20, but Blackpool have since issued a hands off warning to Leeds, Grayson 1/5 now and Poyet is in to 3/1... I might have a small wager on this

milltown row

kumquat

Have a cheeky fiver on Arteta 1st goal & Everton 2-1. 150/1  ;D
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

orangeman

Not looking good for Chelsea now - Terry gone - they'll be happy to take a point here.

kumquat

Correct decision by the ref, dangerous and reckless by Terry. If osmans leg was planted it would have been broke.
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

orangeman