Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneboi

Quote from: God14 on June 12, 2014, 08:55:52 PM
Indeed
For a split second I thought we'd been done though, with that blue training top!

To be honest I was sceptical about it all day but decided to throw the tenner on about an hour ago!

blewuporstuffed

A  handy £20 quid, but i would say most people will do what coral are hoping for and bet the money back on a couple of bets that probably wont come in and they will have thousands of new accounts opened!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

supersub

Walter Cronc

Ramos to score anytime, 9/1 tonight. On it!

WT4E

Next up on my day by day accumulator is Chile to beat Australia.

Can anyone make a case against this one?

Walter Cronc

beer baron

Quote from: WT4E on June 13, 2014, 10:16:02 AM
Next up on my day by day accumulator is Chile to beat Australia.

Can anyone make a case against this one?

That's 1 i don't think anyone will argue with,could be a bloodbath.

rodney trotter

Chile should have too much class, Sanchez and Vidal should be too slick for the Aussies .

screenexile

Did a wee treble of Chile/Mexico and Ramos to score any time... £5 pays £125! Good set piece delivery will be vital!!!

Asal Mor

Quote from: screenexile on June 13, 2014, 02:15:12 PM
Did a wee treble of Chile/Mexico and Ramos to score any time... £5 pays £125! Good set piece delivery will be vital!!!

I'm surprised Mexico are favorites against Cameroon. I think they scraped through to the finals behind the US and Costa Wanchope.

blewuporstuffed

paddy power giving 12/1 on holland for new accounts, 4/1 on spain.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

EC Unique

Went for the 3 favorites today. 1 down 2 to go.

SHEEDY

diego costa 1st goal, spain 2-0. 22/1.
nil satis nisi optimum

SHEEDY

nil satis nisi optimum