Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Mate had a bet tonight, 6 match goal rush, he had two 5.30pm games that didn't come up for goals, the other four did.

Thing is he didn't get the bet on until 5.47pm, take it they will just pay out on the four games ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on February 08, 2014, 10:13:43 PM
Mate had a bet tonight, 6 match goal rush, he had two 5.30pm games that didn't come up for goals, the other four did.

Thing is he didn't get the bet on until 5.47pm, take it they will just pay out on the four games ?

Should do

I took a hammering this weekend, Celtic!!! WTF dickheads
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

orangeman

I'd say a lot of men took a hammering on Loughgiel and that Rower KK team ( draw after full time ).

Lecale2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 08, 2014, 10:34:36 PM

Should do

I took a hammering this weekend, Celtic!!! WTF d**kheads

Me too! Hate it when an early kick off gets beaten.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Should do

Serves you right for all the shite you've said about them

Milltown Row2

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on February 09, 2014, 06:48:09 PM

Should do

Serves you right for all the shite you've said about them

Serves me right? I'm not a supporter of Celtic so while they beat my bet I'm still happy, it's a win win situation. Wally
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

sammymaguire

losing a bet (otherwise known as money) is a win situation?  :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: sammymaguire on February 17, 2014, 01:17:37 PM
losing a bet (otherwise known as money) is a win situation?  :o

It's a win situation when Celtic lose ;)

Now I can't keep affording to lose a fiver all the time

Family guy

A fella in the pub tonight told me he got a txt from one of the ballymena players saying to get on Dungannon swifts tomorrow against ballymena as they were putting out a reserve side,currently 9/4 on will hill,a few of the sites have that page away already,just passing on what he said,swifts no world beaters so take it easy

beer baron

Putting a grand on a bet like that.hell have it all given back before the end of the summer

God14

Whats your bets for the world cup lads?

Ive done Fred @ 20/1 for top goalscorer
Argentina to win the Tournament @ 4/1

AZOffaly

Quote from: God14 on June 10, 2014, 04:22:09 PM

Fred? I think he is absolutely woeful.

God14

Quote from: AZOffaly on June 10, 2014, 04:29:48 PM
Quote from: God14 on June 10, 2014, 04:22:09 PM

Fred? I think he is absolutely woeful.

To be honest im not a big fan of him either. But he is set to start the tournament as Brazils No. 9
Neymar is ahead of him in the betting odds, but he is more of a playmaker than a finisher. Brazil will attack and look for goals, and the draw has been kind, so Fred should have plenty of chances. at 20/1 I make him a decent value bet

AZOffaly

Maybe so, but if he ends up the tournament's top scorer it'll be a bad tournament for goals I suspect. Having said that, I was actually mixing him up with his brother Jo. Jo is even worse.*

* I know they are not brothers but I'm flogging this Silvermines hurling analogy to death.