Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinghen

roma let me down too the b*stards!!

i had;
chelsea
shakhtar
shalke
athletico madrid
reading
birmingham
and ROMA

never even heard tell of that crowd that beat them!!

Our Nail Loney

f**king clunge!! Birmingham were some price

Was gonna just stick the money on chelsea to win the whole thing outright but then decided to go for the short term option instead!

kinghen

any decent bets for tonight??

think zenit st petersberg are 4-1 to beat juve?? havent seen any of juve in last 2 yrs or so, dont know what level they're at.
plus big price on that crowd to beat celtic tonight? celtic have a good home record but i still think some of their players are championship standard!!

thinkin:
lyon, bayern munich, porto, man u, and maybe arsenal to draw

The Watcher Pat

Talking about bets....I had £40 on a greyhound on Saturday....in a certain bookies in Lurgan!! The fuc*er never came out of the trap........oh and no money back!!!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

FarneyMan

I did 2 €5 accumulators last night, 4 away wins on
Athletico, Liverpool, Inter and Arsenal
and one accumulator on
Liverpool, Reading, Wolves, Man Utd and Arsenal........

No doubt Arsenal will bollix both of them for me :0(

girt_giggler

I had an Ath Madrid / Shaktar double last night in one bet.  ;D

Then had Ballinamallard, Ards, Birmingham, Preston, Inter & decided to get greedy and throw one more in...Stockport. c***s!   :'(

kinghen

done a ridiculous accumulator today, just so that i'll have some interest in tonights carling cup etc! i know how unlikely it is, but sure its only £2

-sunderland
-celtic
-sevilla
-villareal
-nantes
-mallorca
-west ham
-osasuna
-athletico madrid
-fulham

all to win :o wonder what i'll spend my £700 on!!! ::)

corn02

Im jacking it in. Birmingham at home to Blackpool and the Pool at home to stoke cost me on Saturday. I had the sinking feeling for sure.

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: corn02 on September 23, 2008, 04:51:17 PM
Im jacking it in. Birmingham at home to Blackpool and the Pool at home to stoke cost me on Saturday. I had the sinking feeling for sure.

Birmingham knocked me as well...Just cant get one up at all.....If i pick 6 teams 5 will win, 5 teams and 4 will win etc...Really starting to piss me off big time!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

kinghen

Our Nail Loney

Got my football up at the weekend, 20 on stenhousemuir (13/20) bristol city (10/11) crues (6/10) cliftonville (4/5) and loughgall (6/4)

loughgall match was a bit fishy i believe but im not complaining...

west ham dicked me last night though ther useless hoors

tonight i have man city, villa and the following courtesy of my polish workmate - Arka Gdynia, Zaglebie Lubin and Wisla Krekow

spiritof91and94

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 24, 2008, 04:01:22 PM
Got my football up at the weekend, 20 on stenhousemuir (13/20) bristol city (10/11) crues (6/10) cliftonville (4/5) and loughgall (6/4)

tonight i have man city, villa and the following courtesy of my polish workmate - Arka Gdynia, Zaglebie Lubin and Wisla Krekow

Nice bet ONL

Our Nail Loney

My first proper accum of the season so it was very welcome. Have had dopey doubles etc up but its the big ones that keep ya goin. The amount of times I have just missed out.

corn02

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on September 24, 2008, 04:01:22 PM

I feel like a dick. I knew the craic with Loughgall,m I went to the f**king match and I forgot to lump on. It was a certainty. Raging. >:(

Abble

anyone know what price utd -1 are for tonight ? (paddypower)