Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Bet tonight...england u-21s 8-11.....galway united 6-5..spain u21 4-7...100 gets about 600

Our Nail Loney

Poland the bet of tomorrow as well against OWC

Tommy Tight Lips

what price poland?not so sure,norn iron always capable of a result at linfields place

corn02

Fancy Sligo to get a draw tonight at least. Galway are an erratic outfit. Kenna stabalised them a bit last year but it would be a team I would stay away from.

toiletroller

This weekends bet:

Derry to draw (7/1  with Toals)
Poland win
Republic win

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: corn02 on March 27, 2009, 04:35:39 PM
Fancy Sligo to get a draw tonight at least. Galway are an erratic outfit. Kenna stabalised them a bit last year but it would be a team I would stay away from.

Sorted then, I am deffo backing Galway now you have put the scud on the draw....

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: Tommy Tight Lips on March 27, 2009, 04:34:14 PM
what price poland?not so sure,norn iron always capable of a result at linfields place

Poland are aound 6/5... Think they will beat them, Poland are an effective outfit...

The Watcher Pat

for tonight

Galway draw
Boh's
St Pats
Shamrock Rovers draw

£5 Pay's £144

For tomorrow

R.O.I
Poland
Switzerland
France

Pays about £110 for a tenner
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on March 27, 2009, 06:00:33 PM
for tonight

Galway draw
Boh's
St Pats
Shamrock Rovers draw

£5 Pay's £144

For tomorrow

R.O.I
Poland
Switzerland
France

Close last night....Derry city scored 3 mins from time to beat SR 2-1 and knock me out of £140....would have nearly been a free day at the match today for me!!
Pays about £110 for a tenner
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

new devil

Down 2nite at 1/2 is bet of the weekend
They have to win and have very strong team out..................

Family guy

Good call with Down New devil,any other teams you want to let us know are gona win as convincingly

fitzroyalty

Finally got a bet up after about 9 months in the wilderness! Two to be precise, both big dirty accumulators on paddypower.com... Always did like a flutter when the internationals are on, money in the bank  ;)

SidelineKick

3-1 draw in Ireland match  ;D about time.  Only a tenner but better than a poke in the eye!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 02, 2009, 08:27:59 AM
3-1 draw in Ireland match  ;D about time.  Only a tenner but better than a poke in the eye!

Poor price sk
Who was that with?

SidelineKick

PP. Also checked Boyles and they were the same. What could you have got it at?  Did it with PP because I had a spare tenner in the account.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.