Things You Would Really Like to have On The Internet

Started by tyronegael, January 04, 2008, 12:09:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyronegael

Hey,

Just wondering if any of people have ideas on things that you really think should be on the worldwide web.

el_cuervo_fc

Gnevin

The T Fearon Show . Where T Fearon's every move is available for the world to see
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Hardy

Webcams at county training. It would be great to be able to take a look and see what drills are being done, who's practising frees, who's looking good in training, who's overweight after Christmas, who starts the first bust-up, who didn't show up - you get the picture. Or you would, if there was a webcam.

Wait a minute ... if we could watch, so could the opposition. Maybe we could have an elaborate hoax training camp, populated with awkward fat fellas kicking wides to lull the opposition into complacency (or confuse them into thinking it's Dublin they're watching).

ziggysego

Quote from: Gnevin on January 04, 2008, 12:30:02 PM
The T Fearon Show . Where T Fearon's every move is available for the world to see

Sure isn't that what the gaaboard is, minus the live satellite link up!
Testing Accessibility

thejuice

a webiste that offers Gaelic Games coverage thats comparable to other sports, I go on NFL.com very regularly, its a brilliantly run website. with more information than anyone could possibly want. Im sure the FA equivilent is pretty good too and what not.

GAA.ie leaves a lot to be desired. The county websites look so backward its unreal, with the exception of Tyrones. Remember the video archive on GAA.ie, it hasnt been updated at all, what was supposed to be highligts is still "skills of the game".  NFL.com will have video highlights from games within an hour of the full time whistle.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Orior

Has anyone tried a webcam stuck to a hurler's helmet yet?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians