Going back to work after Christmas Holidays

Started by Gold, January 02, 2008, 01:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowed Under

Getting back to work after Christmas I think is ok, it's after summer holidays I am more depressed.

ONeill

Dunno what you boys are on about. I'm not back til Monday.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Snowed Under

Quote from: ONeill on January 02, 2008, 10:29:54 AM
Dunno what you boys are on about. I'm not back til Monday.

Yet we are all doing the same thing, farting about on the net.  ;)

ONeill

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

The Real Laoislad

Builders/Tradesmen aren't back till tomorrow,So i have a full day planned on the PS3
Back to work tomorrow then have a wedding in Naas on friday so only one day of work this week happy days!
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Was due to start back today but am dying of a chest infection. The Irish sea on christmas day has a lot to answer for!

Luckiliy I work for myself and am based at home so I can sit tight for a while at least. Then again I do expect cabin fever to strike around lunchtime.
Ask me holy bollix

Square Ball

Off today and back tomorrow, but I have had two calls from work already, looking forward to going back and getting back into a routine.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ONeill

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 02, 2008, 10:47:32 AM
Was due to start back today but am dying of a chest infection.

How long have you left?

his holiness nb

Quote from: ONeill on January 02, 2008, 10:59:52 AM
Quote from: his holiness nb on January 02, 2008, 10:47:32 AM
Was due to start back today but am dying of a chest infection.

How long have you left?

Nobody likes a smart arse O'Neill  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

For all the Liverpool fans out there still at home today, the 1986 fa cup final is being shown in full on LiverpoolFCTV.
Now that was a soccer team!
Ask me holy bollix

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 02, 2008, 10:45:04 AM
Builders/Tradesmen aren't back till tomorrow,So i have a full day planned on the PS3
Back to work tomorrow then have a wedding in Naas on friday so only one day of work this week happy days!
Would you not take it off and start back Monday , or prefer to ease yourself into it?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 02, 2008, 11:08:10 AM
For all the Liverpool fans out there still at home today, the 1986 fa cup final is being shown in full on LiverpoolFCTV.
Now that was a soccer team!

What a game i remember it well..And what a f**king team is right
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on January 02, 2008, 11:09:05 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 02, 2008, 10:45:04 AM
Would you not take it off and start back Monday , or prefer to ease yourself into it?

Nah better go back tomorrow and get one day done it will make monday easier..Too be honest i don't mind that much anyway as i started working for myself on Jan 3rd 2007 so it's a little anniversary for me
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Snowed Under