Nintendo DS

Started by southdown, December 30, 2007, 10:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

bloody hell and I have been paying full wack for these.

FarneyMan, yours is the cheapest option, credit crunch and all that, is that all you need to get them form your own computer onto the card and into the DS Lite?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Mac hinery

I got an R4 for the DS with a 2gb micro for £21 from memorybits and 10% cashback through quidco.  Good stuff.

The Iceman

how do you get more balloons in battle mode on mario kart?
my nephew let me borrow the game on sat - opened up the two extra players, all the karts and the mirror level but cant get the 3 balloons!!!!
HELP!>!?!?!?!?
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

David McKeown

Blow into the microphone.  From memory you get 5 ballons but only 3 can be inflated at any time.  Those Nintendo chaps they are a clever bunch

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

girt_giggler

bought the wee lad mario kart a few weeks back.  It's good but far far too easy

mick999

I am using the Edge-DS card for the kids ds .... Works Great ..

http://www.edge-ds.cn/?lang=en&page=home

You can download all the games from here http://www.romsite.net/nds/1

Or if you're lazy like me, just buy them already downloaded onto multiple DVDs from here :  http://www.ioffer.com/i/640-English-NDS-Game-Roms-R4-DSTT-35-Free-Shipping--56991851

Bensars

Forgot to say in previous post , format sd card in Fat 32 format before putting anything on it.

thebigfella

These are the games I would recommend and have on my rom card  ;)

Mario Kart DS - Probably one of the best versions yet since the SNES(still my favourite). Has some of the SNES tracks too. Better than the WII version.
Zelda - Excellent would put it up with one of my favourite games of last year (I know it was released the year before)
Final Fantasy IV - Love it
Yoshi's Island - Mario Bros style platformer.
Advanced Wars: Dual Strike - only get it if you like turn based strategy games
Mario Bros - need I say more
Brain/Sight Training - great just to pick up for 5 mins here and there, probably what makes the DS so good.

Karl Kennedy

I'm getting games sorted onto my new DS shortly, I was thinking of getting an 8GB Micro DS Card or is that too big?

Has anyone played Donkey Kong on DS? I remember it used to be class on the nintendo!!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Just got 73 games yesterday on the edge card, class.  ;D
Tbc....

criostlinn

I have a few of these at home if anyone is interested. they have 4 gb memory and are loaded with about 80 games. I got some for christmas presents and have a few left. Best gadget I ever got and saves a fortune.

gawa316

Quote from: criostlinn on February 05, 2009, 08:02:56 PM
I have a few of these at home if anyone is interested. they have 4 gb memory and are loaded with about 80 games. I got some for christmas presents and have a few left. Best gadget I ever got and saves a fortune.

How much you lookin?

ziggysego

Corrie game planned for Nintendo DS
Thursday, February 5 2009, 16:26 GMT
By Kris Green, Soaps Editor

Video game publisher Mindscape is to release a Coronation Street title on the Nintendo DS platform later this year.

The product has been described as 'an adventure and task-based concept set within the theme of the famous fictional street'.

Consumer product licensee RTL Games have also green-lit a Corrie board game called 'Destination: Coronation Street'.

ITV Global Entertainment's international merchandise and licensing director Aysha Kidwai said of the venture: "Coronation Street is a national institution and was watched by over 78% of the UK television population in 2008."

She added: "We receive thousands of fan letters enquiring about the series every month. We're responding to this huge demand by developing a range of exciting and innovative family targeted products inspired by the show."

The Corrie video game is due to be released in Q4. A date for the board game, meanwhile, has yet to be confirmed.

In October last year, ITV announced plans to launch a new range of Coronation Street-related products to tie in with the show's 50th anniversary.

Sourced DS.co.uk: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a145811/corrie-game-planned-for-nintendo-ds.html
Testing Accessibility

criostlinn

Quote from: gawa316 on February 05, 2009, 11:39:32 PM

How much you lookin?

50 euro. Thats what I paid for them. PM me if your interested and we'll sort something out

full back

Got this yesterday from croistlinn
Great job
Prompt service as well considering where it was coming from ;)