The Drunk Thread

Started by The Real Laoislad, December 22, 2007, 12:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Here is a thread to post your drunken comments...............................
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stephenite

TacadoirArdMhacha

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

This board will rise till greatness
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

quit yo jibbajabba

hada row wiv conor and the wee bro; although i was right, i  wanna apologise for the squabble; hope it dont spoil el crimbo; and we're all cool and the gang; 

his holiness nb

If only True Ulster Gael was here, he would put an end to this thread  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Bud Wiser

Oh jaysus, me head, me head.  Anyone pick up a mobile phone around the Knocklyon Inn.
After counting back now and no matter how much I count I can't understand how four seperate 50 E notes disintegrated into the amount of rubble in my pockets.
Can't ring anyone, no phone numbers, no phone, only one thing for it, start all over again and retrace my steps !  Car in car park in town and it would be some help if I could remember which one and the home alco tester says I am still over.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

stew

Quote from: Bud Wiser on December 22, 2007, 02:42:46 PM
Oh jaysus, me head, me head.  Anyone pick up a mobile phone around the Knocklyon Inn.
After counting back now and no matter how much I count I can't understand how four seperate 50 E notes disintegrated into the amount of rubble in my pockets.
Can't ring anyone, no phone numbers, no phone, only one thing for it, start all over again and retrace my steps !  Car in car park in town and it would be some help if I could remember which one and the home alco tester says I am still over.

:D

Brilliant stuff Bud.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Real Laoislad

Christ im just after logging in and saw this thread and thought there is a good idea for a thread then I saw it was me who started it...How drunk was i last night  :-[
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bud Wiser

I brought out 150 Euro to have my staff party ad realised when everyone was giving me quare looks that I am a sole trader ! So I am going to have another staff party tonight so I am.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Bud Wiser on December 22, 2007, 04:24:13 PM
I brought out 150 Euro to have my staff party ad realised when everyone was giving me quare looks that I am a sole trader ! So I am going to have another staff party tonight so I am.

I know what you mean  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Shamrock Shore

I love ye all - ye mad shower *sway* of bastards.

Ezcuse me I hafta go to the jacks.

never kickt a ball

[edited by Gaaboardmod3] 

I [edited by Gaaboardmod3]