Started by T Fearon, December 21, 2007, 01:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

stew

Mark Thatcher  ;)

PTG for the footballing genius that he was. Brilliant on the field, a sc**bag off the field.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

HowdyDoody

A sc**bag of the field ..Jesus Christ have you ever met the man for a few beers..some craic and I'm not from Tyrone...I'd say mine is Gerrard

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Orior

Sorry, I should have said Mrs O'Neill. Its Fiona Fearon, innit?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rossfan

Goldilocks ( C MacDonald) and the Incredible Sulk (P Joyce)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Owenmoresider

Have to admit, I admire the job that Wenger has done at Arsenal, much as it pains me to say it. Thought they were on the slide after recent seasons, but look at them now. Still hope the c***ts take a tumble tomorrow though. ;)

stephenite

Shane Warne - arrogant p***k so full of himself and unapologetic about it. Can't help but admire the guy.
Graham Geraghty is another one

passedit

Don't Panic

5 Sams

Quote from: stew on December 21, 2007, 08:58:31 PM

PTG for the footballing genius that he was. Brilliant on the field, a sc**bag off the field.

He wasn't a sc**bag the day he spent an hour with our youngsters after an Ulster League match signing autographs and posing for photos.....can't agree with you there Stew...as for brilliant on the field...undoubtedly.... but he let himself down with the diving carry on.
The Aristocrat Years

passedit

Don't Panic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: 5 Sams on December 22, 2007, 01:11:12 AM
Quote from: stew on December 21, 2007, 08:58:31 PM

He wasn't a sc**bag the day he spent an hour with our youngsters after an Ulster League match signing autographs and posing for photos.....can't agree with you there Stew...as for brilliant on the field...undoubtedly.... but he let himself down with the diving carry on.
Yeah but he was quite a sc**bag when he was attacking men in the showers.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?