Sanchez parts company with Fulham - i.e he was sacked !

Started by SeanSouth, December 21, 2007, 10:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

'Tony its very sad esp. at this time of the year that you feel that you have to gloat about a man losing his job,this reflects badly upon you as a person and your christianity.'

FFS Tony, what do you think Lawrie was earning from Al Fayed?  He has pulled more than enough in the last number of months to live in luxury for the rest of his life if that is his choice ... it's not as if he's a f****** minor who lost his job under Thatcher in 1985 ... wise the f*** up

red hander

Before any smart-arsed c*** says that should be miner, I'm extremely pissed...

wesaysanchez

some people dont know whay thys have til is gopne. i was dleepless for niughts afer lariwe lef us now ive been wrecked again a this news, had even bought y son a fulham tioo and had signed up on a belefasbt telegrapg scheme to go over o lonfon to see them. serious;y fucked off have been drinking all day too but hat on exasperates my anger. who do fulham think thye are'? thye had a capello in theor midst and they blown it the harrods shopping faggoty bastard. come hom e lawreiu we love you here. ulsyer is your home

we still love you lawrei

red hander

Chrisowc

wesaysanchez - I doubt you'll ever top your 'prod to be from Ulster' line ;D
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

wesaysanchez

and if th edorty begers think hey ll be getting their habds on lawurie think again. he's proud to be an onory member of the GAWA

www.loveutsler.com

stew

Quote from: wesaysanchez on December 21, 2007, 07:31:56 PM
some people dont know whay thys have til is gopne. i was dleepless for niughts afer lariwe lef us now ive been wrecked again a this news, had even bought y son a fulham tioo and had signed up on a belefasbt telegrapg scheme to go over o lonfon to see them. serious;y fucked off have been drinking all day too but hat on exasperates my anger. who do fulham think thye are'? thye had a capello in theor midst and they blown it the harrods shopping faggoty bastard. come hom e lawreiu we love you here. ulsyer is your home

we still love you lawrei

Shane you are getting your characters mixed up, the above is more armagh4sam than wesaysanchez. Do try and get them straight.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Tony hawks

Quote from: red hander on December 21, 2007, 07:20:44 PM
'Tony its very sad esp. at this time of the year that you feel that you have to gloat about a man losing his job,this reflects badly upon you as a person and your christianity.'

FFS Tony, what do you think Lawrie was earning from Al Fayed?  He has pulled more than enough in the last number of months to live in luxury for the rest of his life if that is his choice ... it's not as if he's a f****** minor who lost his job under Thatcher in 1985 ... wise the f*** up
Losing your job at any time is traumatic,yes he will get a big pay off nevertheless it still hurts getting fired and btw son dont f**king patronise me again ok.

stephenite

It was one of the stupidest things ever posted in the history of the Internet - you deserve to be patronised