Even Rockstars think Tony's a w**ker

Started by Solomon Kane, December 20, 2007, 06:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solomon Kane

Touche Tony

From a former member of Stiff Little Fingers if I'm not mistaken> ;D

Team support
Thursday, December 20, 2007

As someone who goes to as many Northern Ireland international football games as possible - home and away - I think that I would qualify as an expert on the name.

Tony Fearon (Write Back, December 15) should know the team is called Northern Ireland.

I believe his letter was sectarian.

I have nothing against Cardinal Brady or should I call him 'Church Worker Brady'?

Henry Cluney, Belfast/USA

pintsofguinness

WHat was Tony's letter of the 15th?

Please tell me some knob didn't write in because he didn't call the team Northern Ireland?

Is that what was sectarian in it?  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

dec

Tony's letter

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/letters/article3253298.ece

Puzzled observer

I cannot understand the rationale behind the recent decision to award a civic reception at Stormont to the North of Ireland soccer squad, yet simultaneously deny Cardinal Sean Brady a similar honour.

After all, unlike the soccer squad, Cardinal Brady was actually successful in Europe recently.

Tony Fearon Poyntzpass

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

his holiness nb

Ironic given all the hullaballoo re personal abuse lately that we have degenerated so far as to include it in the thread titles  ::)

Ask me holy bollix

full back

How the fcuk is that sectarian?
Wonder why he has stiff little fingers ::)

T Fearon

The most shocking aspect of this thread is the description of Henry Cluney as a "Rock Star". FFS Clodagh Rogers and Dana had more hits than Stiff Little Fingers ;D

nifan

The letter probably wasnt even impecably handwritten

T Fearon

I just hope they print my reply!

On a lighter note, this letter I impeccably hammered out on my keyboard, also appeared in last Friday's Irish News and my mother took a call from the Priest at home to tell her that both he and his Parish Priest (ie boss if you are a prod!) were rolling about the Parochial House laughing at it ;D

passedit

On another note, what sort of a w**ker gives his address as Belfast/USA?

yours etc

Passedit
Bangor/England
Don't Panic

THE MIGHTY QUINN

I knew Cluney's brother a complete tosser

Rav67

Was thinking exactly the same re the address thing what a tosser.  Fantastic band though!

red hander

He wasn't even a good guitar player, his beer belly protruded over the top of the Gibson. He always looked like the fat kid who was allowed to play along.

At least Jake Burns wore the statelet's shirt on TOTP, so he showed his principles in the 80s when it wasn't cool, not like all these OWC wankers now. Henry didn't even have the balls to do that... fat turd

Square Ball

Is that him at the start of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Gov4tTB7M

sounds horrendous
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

red hander

He's the furthest away. Jake Burns is singing, Al McMordie's on bass and Big Henry's at the extreme end