Donny Doherty diary in the Irish News

Started by ardasell, December 19, 2007, 04:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

never kickt a ball

Quote from: T O Hare on April 03, 2008, 01:47:35 PM
why was there no donny this week?

A wee note at the bottom of Brendan Crossan's article yesterday explained that he was in USA and might not return  :o

T O Hare

f**king c***ts, it was actually getting good :( it was addictive
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

take_yer_points

I was expecting him to hit the winning goal in the last minute against Clara - too obvious I suppose!

brokencrossbar1

I presume they lost the challenge match in Cork and enjoyed an uplifting talk from the home management about the need to believe ye can do it and how great it would be for both clubs to meet in Croke Park on the 17th March, and then went out for a lash of pints in Tracey's ;)

Uladh

You'll be back for the final az. at least we know you aren't basing the dec charachter on bc...

Quote from: AZOffaly on April 03, 2008, 01:23:23 PM
That man never threw a dirty belt in his life!'

AZOffaly

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 03, 2008, 02:46:21 PM
I presume they lost the challenge match in Cork and enjoyed an uplifting talk from the home management about the need to believe ye can do it and how great it would be for both clubs to meet in Croke Park on the 17th March, and then went out for a lash of pints in Tracey's ;)

They actually won that challenge match in Cork. Ballincollig were too beat up and bruised from their own training, although the big full forward caused problems, slow and all as he was. The rest is correct though :D

You'll be back for the final az. at least we know you aren't basing the dec charachter on bc...

You mean Dec will be back. And Ferbane are taking nothing for granted. It's Shamrocks in the semi final.

Uladh

Maguire01

Quote from: T O Hare on April 03, 2008, 02:00:40 PM
f**king c***ts, it was actually getting good :( it was addictive

Was it really?  I gave up after 3 weeks - it just wasn't worth the effort.

Gold

Hope Donny scraps the States--i need my fix

Ferbane Abu!!
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

ONeill

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 03, 2008, 06:42:52 PM

Was it really?  I gave up after 3 weeks - it just wasn't worth the effort.

Gave up after 2.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

High Catch

Any more AZ?

Oh the anticipation is killing me.

AZOffaly

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

naka

AZ, checked the DRA site no judgement yet in the Ferbane appeal over the red card :-\ what`s happening ?

AZOffaly

I'm busy at work. Each one of these epistles takes a good hour to write, because I play the dialogue out in my head, from experience. I need a good run at it. :D