Internet Love Triangle Ends in Murder

Started by Aristotle Flynn, December 18, 2007, 10:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aristotle Flynn

Sound familiar? Read this story as a warning as to what can happen. People can get carried away with things on the Internet.

Everybody should take extreme care not to get carried away and lose your temper. If you find yourself getting annoyed, turn the computer of and go read a book for a while or talk to your family.

I would hate to read another story like this involving posters from this board.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313343,00.html
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Blacksheep

Mighty Quinn and Pints aren't about tonight  :o

I reckon 5Times is the factory worker, Mighty Quinn is the 22 year old student and Pints is the middle aged mother.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

Stalin

Quote from: Blacksheep on December 18, 2007, 10:36:45 PM

I reckon 5Times is the factory worker, Mighty Quinn is the 22 year old student and Pints is the middle aged mother.

exactly what i thought of when i seen the thread title  :o
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Bacon

Quote from: Blacksheep on December 18, 2007, 10:36:45 PM

You never know who you are involved with on these discussion Boards!  :o
Down Championships Prediction League Winner 2009

full back

Quote from: Stalin on December 19, 2007, 08:42:48 AM
exactly what i thought of when i seen the thread title  :o

Are you saying it was a love triangle that caused the problems the other night :o

Lecale2

Sky Blue

I reckon 5Times is a middle aged lady who found out that Mighty Quinn was giving Pints one (like in the virtual sense)and lost the plot. 5Times has been chasing Pints for years. Trying to find out where he/she lives etc. You can imagine how upsetting it is when some Johnny-come-lately arrives called The Mighty Quinn who sweeps Pints of his/her feet and next thing they're a couple.

Pints refuses to include Quinn in the idiots poll - last straw for poor old 5Times. He's trying to find the keys of the pick up truck and pellets for the shot gun! The rest is history.

That's my theory but it's hard to know who was who here. Pints could be the student because of his immature behaviour. On the other hand so could Quinn!

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Sky Blue

Refused to include Quinn in the idiots poll just because he is your neighbour/friend.

pintsofguinness

He is not my friend!!! TAKE THAT BACK!

I would have included him if there was a good reason but there wasn't.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Sky Blue

Blacksheep

Quote from: Sky Blue on December 19, 2007, 07:06:29 PM
OK I apologise. No harm meant.

Well said Sky Blue!!

Now if Mighty Quinn had said something like that on Sunday night he might be sleeping in his own bed tonight rather than on the run!
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

Armagh4SamAgain

'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

THE MIGHTY QUINN

I did try and calm things towards the end of the night, before I went outside to turn off the Christmas tree in the garden . I've since tried to PM 5ive to make my peace with him before he goes on holiday but wasn't able to do so.

Sky, why should I have been included in the Idiots poll?

Guillem2

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on December 20, 2007, 02:47:33 PM
before I went outside to turn off the Christmas tree in the garden .

Do you live in the City Hall or something?

If 5Times where after me I would leave the f*cking lights on. There's no way I'd be going out alone & unarmed in the dark!
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.