Black eye Friday

Started by gerry, December 18, 2007, 09:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Fear Rua

Quote from: illdecide on December 19, 2007, 11:11:22 AM
Lads i get the impression you lot are against the hard working guy with the cement boots and dirty cloths ::) I know 90% of the rows are with these guys but they are started with some shirt and tie p***k looking down their nose at them like they are a piece of dirt who then deserve a slap on the chaps.

If you go out on Friday and mind your own business and stay with your own crowd and don't insult anyone you will be fine ;)

And b4 you start i'm sitting with a shit and tie on ;)

dirty necked weirdo  ;D ;)
Its Grim up North

Great Leap Forward

Quote from: illdecide on December 19, 2007, 11:11:22 AM
Lads i get the impression you lot are against the hard working guy with the cement boots and dirty cloths ::) I know 90% of the rows are with these guys but they are started with some shirt and tie p***k looking down their nose at them like they are a piece of dirt who then deserve a slap on the chaps.

If you go out on Friday and mind your own business and stay with your own crowd and don't insult anyone you will be fine ;)

And b4 you start i'm sitting with a shit and tie on ;)

I have nothing against the tradesman getting a work do but surely some of the hoors could go home for a wash beforehand.

I think the problem stems from the fact that they are all-male affairs. The mixture of beer and testosterone doesn't mix.

illdecide

Sorry about the spelling there lads :D :D But you get my drift. Just don't be looking at them with their working gear on like they are tinkers and they will not bother you. ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armagh CĂșchulainns

i forgot twas black eye friday, anyway its the end of exams for my mate at UCD so me and my other mate are heading down on the absolute rip. shud be grand craic.
Its all about the Hurling.

Armagh4SamAgain

Did any body get in a fight? Tell us about it
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

pintsofguinness

QuoteLads i get the impression you lot are against the hard working guy with the cement boots and dirty cloths Roll Eyes I know 90% of the rows are with these guys but they are started with some shirt and tie p***k looking down their nose at them like they are a piece of dirt who then deserve a slap on the chaps.

Exactly.  .

QuoteI have nothing against the tradesman getting a work do but surely some of the hoors could go home for a wash beforehand.
Why?  To please the likes of you? What's it to you what someone wears to a pub?
Maybe they should go home and put on a shirt and tie and they can look like a ponce too.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Zapatista

Ah Gez lads. Black eye Friday is just a bit of criac.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

I got a couple of hammerings from Lecale on Wednesday does that count

Over the Bar

If things keep going the way they are it will soon be known as stab-eye friday.  Saw a bunch or retards in the Moy kicking shit out of each other. 

Windmill abu

If things keep going the way they are it will son be known as stab-eye friday.  Saw a buch or retards in the Moy kicking shit out of each other. 

Lets hope that your spelling doesn't qualify you as a RETARD
Never underestimate the power of complaining

gerry

might not be as many rows this year with so many work men laid off
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Minder

I will be in the Welly Park tomorrow trying to avoid a black eye. . . . .
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

That's a challenge. Might head there to bate the lugs clane off you.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

el_cuervo_fc

I'll be in Banbridge.  It already sounds like a bad idea

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Minder on December 18, 2008, 09:07:23 PM
I will be in the Welly Park tomorrow trying to avoid a black eye. . . . .

you don't pay in there you weigh in!!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME