Best phone on the market

Started by An Fear Rua, December 18, 2007, 08:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rois

Got a Nokia N81 with 8GB internal memory - it's going to serve as my music player as well as it's much bigger than the ipod nano.

First impressions are good but it will be the battery that will test it - I'd compromise on a lot of things to get a longer battery life these days.

Main Street

Quote from: Gnevin on December 19, 2007, 08:45:18 AM
The Iphone is a useless peace of crap
Why do you say that?
I was thinking to get one from the US, unlocking it and giving it a present to my teenage daughter.
Functions as phone, 8gb player, nice screen, functional and has cool value.

SeanSouth

Quote from: Main Street on December 19, 2007, 12:44:22 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on December 19, 2007, 08:45:18 AM
The Iphone is a useless peace of crap
Why do you say that?
I was thinking to get one from the US, unlocking it and giving it a present to my teenage daughter.
Functions as phone, 8gb player, nice screen, functional and has cool value.

Only thing Main Street is Apple have said they will send out updates to phones and any unlocked ones could turn out to be "bricks" and thus useless.......They are sneaky c*nts

Shortso79

Does anyone recommend any Bluetooth Hands Free Car Kits ???

It's only a matter of time before I get caught using the aul mobile on the go...

5 Sams

Quote from: Shortso79 on December 19, 2007, 01:38:25 PM

Go for it..I  couldnt do without it now. Voice dialling and everything...great peice of kit. Work installed it for me so I dont know price or brand or anything...I'll see if I can find out if you want.
The Aristocrat Years

Bensars

Quote from: 5 Sams on December 19, 2007, 02:47:49 PM
Quote from: Shortso79 on December 19, 2007, 01:38:25 PM

Go for it..I  couldnt do without it now. Voice dialling and everything...great peice of kit. Work installed it for me so I dont know price or brand or anything...I'll see if I can find out if you want.

i use the garmin sat nav with bluetooth connection for the phone. deadly job. major benefit is you dont have to install the traditional car kit and change if you change you motor.

I see they are all half price in halfords at the minute.

Shortso79

Cheers 5 Times and Bensars

5 Times - Aye find out what make it is etc - thanks

Which Garmin is it Bensars ? So much choice...

Bensars

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=134&pID=398

Nuvi 310.  Very easy to use while on the move, excellent sound quality and great coverage.