Crazy shit in Dundalk

Started by his holiness nb, December 14, 2007, 12:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedro

Jesus lads its not that bad! From outside Dundalk myself and even after a night out I wouldnt find it as dangerous as any other place. Like any town/city it has its bad areas and I suppose you have to know them if your heading out. I still think Dundalk suffers from the bad name it got during the troubles
St. Patricks GFC - Louth SFC Champions 2003, 2004, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014 & 2015

give her dixie

Sure it's not called El Paso for nothing!
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Pangurban

The crazy shit is that these Samauria Swords are freely available on sale in the Long Walk Shopping Centre Dundalk

THE MIGHTY QUINN

What's the similarity between Batman and someone from Dundalk? They can't go anywhere without Robin

corn02

amallon

I work in the place and have had a good few nights out in Dundalk and can't say I've had any hassle in it.  I suppose it depends where you go but there are plenty of good pubs.  I've the square can be dodgy at closing time.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Blacksheep

The place has had a very bad rep in recent years. Thank God they built the bye-pass.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

flog the lot

anyone on here in dundalk know what the large plume of smoke out towrds armagh/newtwonhamiliton rd is comming from?
looks like a pretty big fire and we can see the smoke from the office

T Fearon

Wasn't Dundalk twinned with El Paso back in the 70s and 80s? ;D

mylestheslasher

Dundalk is not alone, even Cavan is getting a name for youngster forming gangs to run about causing bother. The town council had to go into the local paper week before the fleadh to reassure people that there would be extra gardai on duty in case people were afraid to attend. Youngster of their tits on drug and alcohol are causing a lot of bother in a lot of towns these days.

T Fearon

Jaysus Myles, you'll be getting broadband as well in Cavan next ;D

Celt_Man

Quote from: T Fearon on September 27, 2010, 10:07:22 PM
Jaysus Myles, you'll be getting broadband as well in Cavan next ;D

Armagh being the epicenter of all things technological in this island I suppose?
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

lawnseed

STD capital of ireland :o this samuri sword thing happened last year in cox's the youngsters there are fuked up because the parents are. they know nothing else. i went out with a few girls from there many years ago they were nuts and i mean crazy :P their values were totally different very low self esteem they'd have emptied your wallet, big culture shock for a country dummy like me
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once