Games

Started by full back, December 13, 2007, 12:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

The Claw

Morecambe, RATING: 1/100, 380 a week
Peterborough, Rating 11/100, £260 a week.
Tough choice :-[

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

That volleying one is impossible!
Tbc....

Candyman

That whore Victoria I was goin with kept yappin at me to take her out and wine and dine her so i gave her the road!!! The gaffer is more than happy with me though... 100/100!!!  :D

Niall Quinn

I just finished an entire career at work there.
It all started out very promising with a nice sum in the bank, driving a brand new GTI, but when I broke up with Sharon, I kind of lost my way a bit and just couldn't meet another girl for love nor money. It all came to a head when the papers photographed me on a night out in the pub with my mum and I was labelled a laughing stock...
I was forced to retire just before I'd saved the 80 grand needed to get me a nice terrace house - tragic...
Art imitating life (apart form the footballing talent) perhaps.....
Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

full back

I got binned by 3 women for not taking them out then couldnt get another woman for love nor money (although LL probably could have recommended a decent establishment ;) )
Played for about 5 different clubs but couldnt get out of division 3
At end of career was worth about 50k
Press & Gaffer love me though

The Real Laoislad

Thought i'd quit while i was ahead....I had 1500 in the bank,the keys to a Fiat Panda in my pocket and i was playing for Barnet while still living at home with the parents...Does life get any better  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

stpauls

got to the 2nd division playing for Ipswich, and finished with 100k in the bank, a semi detached house, and a bmw M5.

stpauls

just to update this thread, got to the first division, playing for the Gunners, for £46,500 a week, ended with 0.5 million in the bank, and Aston Martin and Executive House, plus got selected to play for England against the Huns in the World Cup finals (not something to be cheering about).
Jesus, I have too much time on my hands!!

full back

Holy fcuk stpauls, how long have you been playing it?

cavan4ever

i can't volley the f**king thing  >:(

stpauls

you only have a 10 season game, and 2 of them are always taken up by the training at the start, but would mess about on it for bit every day at lunch time!!
nice pic cavan4ever!  ;)

cavan4ever

thanks it's my girlfriend  ;D

cavan4ever

any help on how to volley?

stpauls

Quote from: cavan4ever on December 19, 2007, 01:36:33 PM
thanks it's my girlfriend  ;D

does she know you are showing that picture to the world, if so say thanks for me!  :P

start your man at the left hand side of the screen, move it across when the ball comes out, directly behind the ball, then when it is right at your feet hit the mouse button. should at least be able to get it on target!