The Official Fantastic Glasgow Rangers thread

Started by T Fearon, December 12, 2007, 09:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

under the bar

QuoteWalter says it is not an isolated incident and UEFA admit that Rangers' "background" will be taken into account.
We all know that "background" is a very dark and murky place.

Ahh but there's always the old get-out-of-jail excuse that Murray and Findlay relied on a lot "The trouble was caused by infiltrators intent on violence, not real  Rangers supporters"

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Come on the Sheep shaggers, 20 mins to last out but down to 10 men!
Tbc....

slow corner back

Well don to the sheep shaggers, the SPL will be very open this season with any of the top six sides capable of taking points off the old firm who are both as poor as they have been for a long time. Hibs or Dundee Utd could well take second.

The Watcher Pat

How bad is the SPL....? Before today Celtic have won 2 out of 10 and they are top!

Its that bad i don't even look for the results anymore..Newcastle on top of Championship would walk that league.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Idiot, before today Celtic had won 2 out of 10 and were SECOND.  ::)
Tbc....

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Tbc....

Main Street

Rangers still for sale
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/dec/07/rangers-agm-sale-walter-smith

Smith, meanwhile, conceded "stagnation" is a problem within his playing squad.

;D

stew

Quote from: Main Street on December 08, 2009, 07:04:10 PM
Rangers still for sale
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/dec/07/rangers-agm-sale-walter-smith

Smith, meanwhile, conceded "stagnation" is a problem within his playing squad.

;D

So the are 31 million in debt and too stupid to sell of the naming rights of the stadium they play in. ::)

Why dont they just do what some yank teams do and call it for example bank of Scotland stadium at ibrox, ridiculous yes but a money maker and right now they need the funds.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

T Fearon

Stew, no company would get involved with the huns without simultaneously getting involved with Celtic, as for obvious reasons this would be commercial suicide. Thats why Carling appears on both club's jersies. So the naming righst thing is a non runner

Still laugh when I think of the 1989 Scottish Cup Final when Celtic fans were singing there'll be no Mc Ewans Lager in the Cup after out great 1-0 win over Saddam Souness's evil axis ;D

stew

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on December 15, 2009, 02:34:15 PM
Forfar Manager makes a numpty of himself.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_news/636029/Dick-Campbell-is-caught-on-film-leading-Rangers-fans-in-Loyalist-anthem.html

Lovely fellah that, what is it about rankers that turns people into hate filled scumbags?

I think that person coming out of the bar was very perceptive and he will get his walking papers however if he had one shred of decency he would resign before hurting his club any longer, that said having watched that performance I seriously doubt that the cnut has one shred of decency in him.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

red hander

The laugh of it is he denied it all when it was put to him by the Press, who then showed him the video... would have loved to have seen the w**ker's face.  BTW, is it not totally ironic that 'supporters' who pride themselves on hating all things Irish were in an Irish bar ... tossers

T Fearon

This is the latest in a litany of instances whereby other Scottish clubs' managers, players, prominent officials have gone out of ntheir way to show their allegiances to the Huns. Can anyone think of anyone else involved with another Scottish Club showing support or allegiance for Celtic?