NFL Ticket Scheme / offer

Started by tyroneman, December 10, 2007, 01:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: AhFeckRef on December 20, 2007, 01:31:09 PM
Hmmmm. Nice Christmas present idea. Any idea how long it takes until tickets are delivered?

Sure if they don't arrive in time, you can stick a printout of the order confirmation in the card and hand over the tickets when they arrive. Problem solved. Don't mention it!

Aaron Boone

Haven't heard this advertised recently when it should be. NFL is a great tournament.

Gnevin

Parnell Pass is far better value
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

qub la la la

Quote from: Gnevin on January 23, 2008, 11:08:49 PM

does that get you entry to league of ireland games aswell then??

Gnevin

Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

his holiness nb

Quote from: qub la la la on January 24, 2008, 12:05:54 AM
Quote from: Gnevin on January 23, 2008, 11:08:49 PM

does that get you entry to league of ireland games aswell then??

Nice to see you arent falling for lazy stereotypes Gub  ::)

Great Value Gnevin, got mine for the first time last year when I joined the club out here in Hell.

The guarantee of championship tickets is priceless, all Ireland final tickets are a dead cert. The tricky bit is getting the feckers to qualify for one  :-\
Its a great model for other counties are the seems to be no loyalty schemes in most.

The trick is to give these passes out in moderation, as many club players dont get to the league games due to championship commitments, they shouldnt be punished for this come summertime either.
Ask me holy bollix

rosnarun

Quoteall Ireland final tickets are a dead cert

What would you want them for? present for you country cousins?

Who much is the parnell pass does it include Hurley ball
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

his holiness nb

Think mine was 120-140. Includeds all Dublin club championship games in Parnell park, football and hurling.
Also all home league games, football and hurling.

Then you have a guaranteed ticket (you have to pay for it) for all Championship games involving Dublin, football and hurling.

Country cousins will be dissapointed as the AI tickets are only a cert if Dublin are in it.

This was a terrace ticket. I think a stand ticket is 50-60 euro more.
Ask me holy bollix

Croí na hÉireann

Not sure whether to get this what with the Cork situation  :-\
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

donelli

I availed of this in scheme in December. It was great as it sorted a few Christmas presents.
I think its a good idea. Probabaly not much of a saving, but its guarenteed revenue for the gaa and was better money spent than buying a few pairs of socks for the auld man at christmas!! ;D

Maguire01

I'm probably going to buy the Monaghan home games ticket, but unlikely to make the Cork away game, so i'll probably just pay into the 2 other away games at the time.

One question - one of our away games is in Parnell Park - is it handy enough to get tickets for league games for visiting fans? Can you pay on the night or are all games all-ticket? If so, where do you get them?

Gnevin

Quote from: Maguire01 on January 24, 2008, 01:27:37 PM
I'm probably going to buy the Monaghan home games ticket, but unlikely to make the Cork away game, so i'll probably just pay into the 2 other away games at the time.

One question - one of our away games is in Parnell Park - is it handy enough to get tickets for league games for visiting fans? Can you pay on the night or are all games all-ticket? If so, where do you get them?
It all depends , with that being Paddys weekend i'd say will be all ticket but tickets will be easy enough to get . Give one of the Dub's here a shout and we should be able to sort you out in push comes to shove

balladmaker

I see they've had the good sense to stagger the Armagh and Down respective home games.  Down's are on Saturday with Armagh's on Sunday, alot of poeple like to attend both.

Gnevin

Quote from: balladmaker on January 24, 2008, 03:12:35 PM
I see they've had the good sense to stagger the Armagh and Down respective home games.  Down's are on Saturday with Armagh's on Sunday, alot of poeple like to attend both.
Do Armagh have flood lights yet may be nothing to do with good sense?

Rossfan

Got my 7 pack so hopefully them Langers will produce a team to play us.
On the other hand if not and they get automatic relegation then we might just hang on in Div 2.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM