Xmas pressy for girlfriend/wife

Started by southdown, December 09, 2007, 05:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Louth Exile on December 12, 2007, 06:30:45 PM

2 tickets to see Bon Jovi in Punchestown (she can bring a mate to it, cause I'm f**ked if I'm going to go)

I'll go with her i like Bon Jovi
You'll Never Walk Alone.

his holiness nb

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 12, 2007, 07:41:23 PM

2 tickets to see Bon Jovi in Punchestown (she can bring a mate to it, cause I'm f**ked if I'm going to go)

Quick Louthexile, add the real Laoislad to the "people you shouldnt trust" thread!  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Louth Exile

Quote from: his holiness nb on December 12, 2007, 07:48:33 PM

Quick Louthexile, add the real Laoislad to the "people you shouldnt trust" thread!  ;)

Your right HHNB, no offence RLL, but any man who would let his wife go to gig with you would need his head seeing to  :D

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Maximus Marillius

I had a look back through this and the other thread, ye are fcuk all help lads!

Worst present I bought her:
One Christmas I bought her a washing machine, a dishwasher and a hifi system because we were moving house. She nearly f**king killed me

Best one:
Three nights in France in the first week of January 07. She hadn't a clue and I had the camcorder on her when she opened the envelope. Niagara falls...... and I got to go myself too, so big win/win  ;)

So far this year:
DVD box set of Bones Season 2 (not my thing but she thinks its great)
Tommy Tiernan DVD (couldn't get tickets for a night that suited in vicar st so this will have to do)

On the hit list:
New Phone (one she has at the moment is shit and only €39 to upgrade to a good one with 2megapixel camera)
Jadore (Its a perfume and when I told her the other week she wasn't getting perfume she was pissed off  ::))
Voucher for a meal in Station House (sea food medley, here I come  :))
Voucher for a night in Knightsbrook (another win for me  ;))
GHD (stupid money but after reading the debate on the other thread I think it could be a winner)

Yes, I know its over the top, but its also her birthday on Christmas day, so I always have to try and buy her more than she buys me.
A hint lads, also try and buy something that you will benefit from as well  :)

tel ye what...you look after her....I hope she's as good ;) to u :)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Louth Exile on December 13, 2007, 11:57:58 AM
Quote from: his holiness nb on December 12, 2007, 07:48:33 PM

Your right HHNB, no offence RLL, but any man who would let his wife go to gig with you would need his head seeing to  :D

There be something getting a seeing too alright but it wouldn't be my head  :D

Only joking  :P
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Never mind what the women want, this is what i want for Christmas  :)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: hitzelsperger on December 11, 2007, 10:57:54 PM
anyone know where can get one of these digital photo frames at a good price, tried ebay, their cheap but the 25quid postage cost is a complete joke

I think they're in tescos for £40....don't know if that's cheap or not, but I'm getting one next week.

QuoteTickets for Kylie Minogue and a hairdryer......I know, she is lucky to have me.
Lucky, lucky, lucky.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone