Stephen Kenny sacked

Started by Lamh Dhearg Alba, December 04, 2007, 04:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lamh Dhearg Alba

I see wee fat Robbo was recently quoted as saying he "couldnt see the transparency" at Derry City ;D. He has been messing about in Scotland the last few weeks, no wonder they finally kicked him out. Believe Kenny has said he will not go back to Derry but you never know....

ExiledGael

Messing about in Scotland?? Did his mother not die recently? Bit harsh, but he obviously doesn't want to live in NI

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: ExiledGael on December 12, 2007, 05:14:44 PM
Messing about in Scotland?? Did his mother not die recently? Bit harsh, but he obviously doesn't want to live in NI

Possibly but he's also been in half the pubs in Inverness and Edinburgh over the last couple of weeks and his domestic problems have been in the tabloids again. So I would say its fair enough to say he has been messing about!

ExiledGael

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on December 12, 2007, 07:54:38 PM

Possibly but he's also been in half the pubs in Inverness and Edinburgh over the last couple of weeks and his domestic problems have been in the tabloids again. So I would say its fair enough to say he has been messing about!

Has he got a history of the 'personal problems'?

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: ExiledGael on December 12, 2007, 08:21:53 PM
Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on December 12, 2007, 07:54:38 PM

Has he got a history of the 'personal problems'?

He's certainly well known for liking a few drinks and has made the papers on a few occasions for getting into 'scenes' after being in the pub. Quite a complex guy I think. He used to be based in the area I live and I saw him blootered in the pub a good few times. Also believe when he was manager of Ross County he would disappear away on holidays whenever he fancied and leave everything to his assistant. Going by the wording of Derry's statement they seem happy enough to be rid of the guy.