Internet bullying

Started by his holiness nb, December 02, 2007, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

I voted No on the under thread, I think a lot of people, unless they've been on the receiving end of constant sniping from a particular poster, will think you are overreacting.  Another established poster here did exactly the same thing to me when I first joined the board so I know it's annoying.

Bullies are insecure people and it probably makes him feel better to come on here, pointing out he's only on here because he's working as he's got this mad social life no doubt, and call other people pathetic. 

I don't think you should start explaining yourself to anyone and I don't know why anyone would care what you do with your free time.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Snowed Under

My last post and i'll be off; God lifes too short - Pints is good for an argument, I don't think I ever had the last word - His Holiness obviously takes this stuff very serious, to heart by the sounds of it, I can find other ways of occupying myself when long jobs are running.

By the way as a footnote I seriously doubt you can bully a Pseudonym.

And a further footnote ............

blast05

QuoteI can find other ways of occupying myself when long jobs are running.

You must be working on Sunday so then  ;D

Zapatista

dodo

Quote from: Snowed Under on December 02, 2007, 01:50:28 PM
I can find other ways of occupying myself when long jobs are running.

I can see why jobs are taking longer than expected !  :P

J70

Quote from: his holiness nb on December 02, 2007, 12:00:55 PM
I should also point out that I am NOT asking for him to be banned.

If he is being as big a p***k as you claim, why not?

deiseach

And now dublinfella is back! his holiness's karma is getting some kicking this weekend

magickingdom

just remember under employment legislation in the roi if you think (or feel) your been bullied you are!

Puckoon

Am I the only one that thinks that some of these threads are a bit far fetched? I mean snowed under can be a right arsehole, but this may be an over reaction.

J70

Quote from: Puckoon on December 02, 2007, 03:54:32 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that some of these threads are a bit far fetched? I mean snowed under can be a right arsehole, but this may be an over reaction.

There is another thread discussing that very subject! :D

Puckoon

I see that, but its just as daft as this thread and a couple of others. Arent we all (for the most part) grown men here?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

nifan

most people are grown men, and most on here want to discuss, argue and have a bit of banter.
HHN feels that snowed under is simply insulting him every chance, to the detriment of his and other usage of the site - which is fair enough, id agree with him in this case.

deiseach

Quote from: Puckoon on December 02, 2007, 04:01:13 PM
Arent we all (for the most part) grown men here?

That's a question best left to the philosophers

Puckoon

Snowed under has insulted most people that he has engaged with on here. HNN made a mistake in giving the guy credence and even responding to him after his first couple of insults. Hopefully it will all stop now, as you are right about one thing; it was to the detriment of the site and the other users.