Nasa Debunks Global Warming

Started by Tyrones own, December 02, 2007, 04:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Jaysus you just don't stop do you, you must have tortured your poor mother.
I'm actually beginning to think you have some kind of obsession with me, I could give you my
home Ph # if you like that way you don't have to bore the other poor souls on this board with
your show of affection :-* besides have you nothing better to be at like petitioning Lecale2 to change
His Christmas gathering thread to Holiday gathering or the likes as it could be deemed offensive to some ;)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on December 07, 2007, 03:13:39 AM
 Jaysus you just don't stop do you, you must have tortured your poor mother.
I'm actually beginning to think you have some kind of obsession with me, I could give you my
home Ph # if you like that way you don't have to bore the other poor souls on this board with
your show of affection :-* besides have you nothing better to be at like petitioning Lecale2 to change
His Christmas gathering thread to Holiday gathering or the likes as it could be deemed offensive to some ;)

You finish a post with :
QuoteI await the results of your next fact finding endeavours

And when you get the inevitable reply you start the next with:
QuoteJaysus you just don't stop

It takes a special type of hypocrisy to be able to post a statement like that on a thread where you have posted twice as much as I have and already over a quarter of the total.

Quotebesides have you nothing better to be at like petitioning Lecale2 to change

I have no idea what you are on about but I'm sure a little research (soemthing you seem to have a serious aversion to) would show I didn't post on his gathering thread.

MWWSI 2017