Hatton v Mayweather December 8th

Started by The Claw, November 30, 2007, 01:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on December 06, 2007, 12:19:26 AM
Quote from: The Claw on December 05, 2007, 11:01:30 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on December 05, 2007, 10:48:20 AM
Quote from: heganboy on November 30, 2007, 02:55:44 PM
Anyone else been watching the hbo show hatton, mayweather 24/7? Really interesting

Ye its a good show any one see Mayweathers 3 year old son ducking and diving bobbing and weaving ,he looks like a natural allready i wonder what odds Loan shark would give on him been a future world champion some day?. Can't wait for the fight hope hatton does the business
Saw that, twas gas, he has all the moves, some man to beat the crap out of the dishwasher.
"Yeah sure Hatton is 43-0 but he aint never fought no Floyd Mayweather, and if he did, he'd be 0 and 43".

Couldn't stop laughing at Mayweather when he said that.  To be honest I find Mayeweather funny, hes arrogance doesn't bother me, saying that I always liked Ricky Hatton and really hopes he gets the job done Sunday morning.

i agree with you there GBB to be honest i think he is a wind up merchant, Did you see hattons mother speaking, Jesus she really wants Ricky to do some damage to Mayweather his father had to step in to stop her saying something she might regret. Didn't realise his father played for Man city
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Snowed Under

Quote from: nrico2006 on December 05, 2007, 12:48:27 PM
The main event is at 4am.  Duddy is fighting in the Kings Hall, think it could be on ITV or ITV2.  That will be a normal time.

Fight is 6pm local time in Las Vegas which is 2am GMT.

full back

Are you sure Snowed Under?
I though the main bout (Hatton v Mayweather) wouldnt be on till around 4am GMT about 8pm in Vegas

Snowed Under

Quote from: full back on December 06, 2007, 10:06:33 AM
Are you sure Snowed Under?
I though the main bout (Hatton v Mayweather) wouldnt be on till around 4am GMT about 8pm in Vegas

I hope so - I have it booked - 4am  :o, I was going on HBO.

take_yer_points

Quote from: Rav67 on November 30, 2007, 03:12:05 PM
Just realised we wont actually have it in our house as the virgin media package doesnt hve sky box office so will probably have to head into the Sports Cafe to watch it as its staying open late, but that will mean heading out before it and drinking then as well and probably being too tired/pissed to actually see and enoy it.  Any chance you could get an online stream to it?

As regards the fight, would fancy Mayweather to win on a unanimous points decision, along with everyone else though I hope I'm wrong.

You sure Virgin Media doesn't have sky box office? I think its on channel 505 or something. I hope so anyway cause I was planning on watching it in the house. Found this on the website too:

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/html/dtv/sports_channels.html

What does anyone think of Mayweather's 10,000 punches in one training session? Looked like they weren't much of a punch!! I don't think Hatton will be worried too much if he gets hit with 10,000 of those!!

Hatton has to be worth a few quid i think - Mayweather's just too cocky!!

behind the wire

does anyone have odds for the fight?

also does anyone have odds for the eastman duddy fight? think eastman might be worth a few quid if the price is right. would be surprised if bookies leave themselves that open again though after the dunne martinez fight.
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

take_yer_points

Quote from: behind the wire on December 06, 2007, 11:07:13 AM

also does anyone have odds for the eastman duddy fight? think eastman might be worth a few quid if the price is right. would be surprised if bookies leave themselves that open again though after the dunne martinez fight.

Mayweather  1/2
Hatton         13/8

Duddy          1/4
Eastman       5/2

Hatton/Eastman double :)

full back

Although the odds dont reflect it I think Eastman has a better chance of beating Duddy than Hatton has of beating Mayweather

behind the wire

Quote from: take_yer_points on December 06, 2007, 11:12:07 AM

Mayweather  1/2
Hatton         13/8

Duddy          1/4
Eastman       5/2

was thinking the same thing myself. not a definite but a pssibility. £5 double will pay out around £45 on those odds. £5 double on mayweather eastman pays out around £25, again not bad.

does anyone think duddy will win?
He who laughs last thinks the slowest

take_yer_points

Quote from: behind the wire on December 06, 2007, 12:29:05 PM
Quote from: take_yer_points on December 06, 2007, 11:12:07 AM

Mayweather  1/2
Hatton         13/8

Duddy          1/4
Eastman       5/2

was thinking the same thing myself. not a definite but a pssibility. £5 double will pay out around £45 on those odds. £5 double on mayweather eastman pays out around £25, again not bad.

does anyone think duddy will win?

Well I'm gonna bet against him cause I think Eastman is good value at 5/2 but if Duddy has a good night then he should beat Eastman. Eastman's getting old now.

See there's still plenty of ringside and balcony tickets going - Kings Hall isn't the biggest venue in the world and it looks like he's not gonna sell it out.

corn02

Anyone see the press conference. They had to be seperated. All for the cameras I'm sure but entertaining none the less. Two very likeable men.

SeanSouth

Square Ball

does anyone know of any pubs/clubs in the Belfast area showing it? I wont be there but a few guys I know are looking.

its on, hopefully,  myp2p.eu

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=other&allowedDays=1
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Claw

Quote from: Square Ball on December 06, 2007, 02:41:24 PM
does anyone know of any pubs/clubs in the Belfast area showing it? I wont be there but a few guys I know are looking.

its on, hopefully,  myp2p.eu

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?&competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=other&allowedDays=1
SB, how does this work, is it streaming? If I leave it on during the night will it be there for me in the morning?

Silky

I got bored with boxing a long time ago but sometimes a fight just catches everybody's imagination and this is one of those. Mind you i won't pay to watch it or get out of bed but I'll was highlights if there are any.