16 (40%)
Snowed Under
14 (35%)
Too scared to say
10 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Hardy

Quote from: Snowed Under on November 29, 2007, 10:03:53 AM
Whilst you're the school master of the board, Jesus really did weep!

See what I mean?

(I'd say ringmaster was more appropriate, btw - except I'm not in charge of anything, of course).

Snowed Under

Quote from: his holiness nb on November 29, 2007, 10:34:17 AM
Who would qualify as an "internet warrior" in your opinion Snowed Under?
Is it a guy who is argumentative, or someone who posts a lot?

People who actually think what they post here matters; especially those hung up on spelling and grammer - ffs.  :o  Society is such now that you email your mates, msn those sitting next to you - surf the net, post on discussion boards etc - it passes some time granted but come on there are some serious warriors on this board, it's like their second home and in some cases their first.  ;)

Snowed Under

Quote from: Hardy on November 29, 2007, 10:35:51 AM
Quote from: Snowed Under on November 29, 2007, 10:03:53 AM
Whilst you're the school master of the board, Jesus really did weep!

See what I mean?

(I'd say ringmaster was more appropriate, btw - except I'm not in charge of anything, of course).

;)

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 29, 2007, 12:32:01 PM
Do yous think I have no feelings? 
:(

No grumpy is a feeling , child slapping rage is feeling , hungry is a feeling :P
That is at least 3  ;D
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Snowed Under

I voted for myself pints just to take the bad look of you.  ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gnevin on November 29, 2007, 12:33:24 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 29, 2007, 12:32:01 PM
Do yous think I have no feelings? 
:(

No grumpy is a feeling , child slapping rage is feeling , hungry is a feeling :P
That is at least 3  ;D
:(  but I told yous about my picking wild flowers and snow flakes in my hair. 

full back

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 29, 2007, 12:37:52 PM
snow flakes in my hair. 

Thats not snowflakes pints ;)

corn02

Why do people think Pints is angry. I agree with 99 percent of what he says and just because people don't they think he is angry?

his holiness nb

As I said before, say his name three times into a mirror at midnight and see what happens!
Ask me holy bollix

pintsofguinness

Quote from: corn02 on November 29, 2007, 12:45:30 PM
Why do people think Pints is angry. I agree with 99 percent of what he says and just because people don't they think he is angry?

Thank you Corn!!!!

I was going to ask at lunch time for someone to point out what I've ever said or complained about that's unreasonable but then I didn't bother and you asked the question for me.

It's a pity no one could answer, but it says a lot.

Lecale2

Yeah, I've always found Pints pretty reasonable. At least he backs his point of view up with facts.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Well it would seem that there's a late surge of support coming in for Pints.    Possibly the fact that Snowed seems to want to engage in guerilla warfare with anyone who makes a comment about him on this thread might be a factor.   In that regard could I suggest that potential voters post a comment before casting their vote that way they can await the response from the member and this might help them make an informed decision on their vote. If that makes sense

Snowed Under

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on November 29, 2007, 06:35:36 PM
Well it would seem that there's a late surge of support coming in for Pints.    Possibly the fact that Snowed seems to want to engage in guerilla warfare with anyone who makes a comment about him on this thread might be a factor.   In that regard could I suggest that potential voters post a comment before casting their vote that way they can await the response from the member and this might help them make an informed decision on their vote. If that makes sense

:o :o :o ??? :-*

Snowed Under

Quote from: Lecale2 on November 29, 2007, 06:26:21 PM
Yeah, I've always found Pints pretty reasonable. At least he backs his point of view up with facts.

I never knew if Pints said - "because I say so" - counted as facts.  ???