Tyrone's new shirt is GREY

Started by redcard, November 28, 2007, 11:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Boone

Looking forward to seeing it in Dublin next September.

Snowed Under

Quote from: Aaron Boone on November 29, 2007, 06:48:55 PM
Looking forward to seeing it in Dublin next September.

Why are you wearing it down to some concert?

ziggysego

Quote from: corn02 on November 29, 2007, 02:31:29 PM
The red one is poor and the Grey one is possibly the worst jersey of all time. The White one is nice though, if I was not an Armagh man I would even buy it!

I like the grey one.
Testing Accessibility

supersarsfields

Don't suppose there's much point Armagh bringing out a new jersey this year. They didn't get much wear out of last years one come Championship time.........

red hander

'Why are you wearing it down to some concert?'

I think you meant: 'Why, are you wearing it to some concert?' Not Snowed Under with brains, then? ;)

new devil

:D :D :D :D

PS. Sean South is a tool!!!!!

Snowed Under

Quote from: red hander on November 29, 2007, 07:37:03 PM
'Why are you wearing it down to some concert?'

I think you meant: 'Why, are you wearing it to some concert?' Not Snowed Under with brains, then? ;)

Another internet warrior!!! It's a silly wee discussion board - nothing you say on it matters and the manner in which you say it matters even less!  ::)

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Star Spangler

Is "Tir Eoghain" still written on the back?  I could never understand the need to put the county name on the back of the shirt.  How the fcuk would people watching not know which county it was??

Star Spangler

Croí na hÉireann

What does it say on the sleeve??? Looks a lot like the Louth away if u ask me...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Broken_Cross

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 30, 2007, 11:40:11 AM
What does it say on the sleeve??? Looks a lot like the Louth away if u ask me...

"Blow here to inlfate..."

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 30, 2007, 11:40:11 AM

Choante Ui Neill?

red hander

'Another internet warrior!!! It's a silly wee discussion board - nothing you say on it matters and the manner in which you say it matters even less!'

Er, actually, what you said and what you meant to say were actually two COMPLETELY different things.  I was just confused whether you made a genuine mistake or were just plain stupid ... thanks for clearing that up