Christmas Gathering?

Started by Lecale2, November 27, 2007, 11:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Sure we'll all wear a carnation!  ;)

Lecale are you going to extend the invitation to the members of OWC, as I think most of them are from the Belfast area?
Tbc....

Zapatista

Damn this sounds like fun. Pity I can't make it. It's early I know but how about a pre-championship piss-up to wish each other the best (or not). More time and all that. I'm really dissapointed here. Around League final day or something.

ONeill

Wednesday, 05 December 2007
Barclays Premier League
Newcastle v Arsenal, 19:45
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

winsamsoon

Believe me lads you will know the members of the Gaa board in the bar it will be the lads who walk in with the shifty look . we will be looking for the bollox that we have argued with the whole year :) but then once we get a few pints in then the debates will start again but it will be good craic, especially the guys who were asking others to meet up for fights :). To these guys who say they are not big drinkers then as far as i know maddens flogs orange juice and it is also rumoured they have had the odd sighting of 7 up. Get it into you.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

rrhf

O Neill do you look the same as you did 15 years ago but just with a new shiny dome.

saffron sam2

the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

SeanSouth

There will probably be about 3 people at it as O Neill is probably about 4 or 5 of the people that have posted on this thread.

Square Ball

Is that steak knifes we brother then?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

Fecking love christmas at home. The fact that Id be missing this monumentous occasion is just adding to the misery.

Will someone take pictures?

saffron sam2

Quote from: hardstation on November 28, 2007, 03:26:11 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on November 28, 2007, 03:23:28 PM
Quote from: ONeill on November 28, 2007, 03:10:41 PM
Not sure who I'll go as.

forkinknife, maybe?
Fcuk sake, Sam.

Anyway, I hope he goes as the peelers.

Feckin got his entire network banned (so I'm told) for some of his posts, did the bould forkinknife.

I won't make it,as I once told a joke about Slaughneil and I would be worried that some of them would turn up looking for me and they would do a bit of digging.

saffron sam2

Quote from: 5iveTimes on November 28, 2007, 09:56:48 PM
Lads, surely if you are serious about a get together, next Wednesday in Belfast is not the time or the place. It only suits the Frankies and those working in Belfast. Donagh could probably arrange a sleep over in Connoly House though.

You won't be able to suit all 1821 members, so it would probably be best to organise regional get togethers. You could organise one in the Newry / south Armagh / Louth region at a time that suits the target audience. 

Donagh

Quote from: saffron sam2 on November 29, 2007, 08:22:48 AM
You won't be able to suit all 1821 members, so it would probably be best to organise regional get togethers. You could organise one in the Newry / south Armagh / Louth region at a time that suits the target audience. 

There you go 5Times, you could have Francie Molloy and the Prentice brothers as special guests

SouthArmaghBandit

I'm in Belfast so I don't mind going to Madden's next week. I'd go to one in the Newry area as well mind!

the green man

Quote from: saffron sam2 on November 28, 2007, 08:48:03 PM
Quote from: hardstation on November 28, 2007, 03:26:11 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on November 28, 2007, 03:23:28 PM
Quote from: ONeill on November 28, 2007, 03:10:41 PM
Not sure who I'll go as.

forkinknife, maybe?
Fcuk sake, Sam.

Anyway, I hope he goes as the peelers.

Feckin got his entire network banned (so I'm told) for some of his posts, did the bould forkinknife.

I won't make it,as I once told a joke about Slaughneil and I would be worried that some of them would turn up looking for me and they would do a bit of digging.

Well there's no point me going now