Down Players Vote AGINST Strike!

Started by Seany, November 20, 2007, 02:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seany

I only deal in facts and I am not wrong here either, by the way.  This vote was taken and passed. 5 Sams also has it. There's a serious amount of backtracking going on here in the Down camp. Obviously Dessie sent one of his storm troopers up north to deal with the norsies.  This story is not over.  i tell you.  I would not have posted it if it wasn't true.  They need to come clean on what happened or it will run and run...

Pangurban

It now appears that the vote was taken, with the reported result, but it was also agreed not to go public at present to avoid exacerbating the situation, while negotiations are ongoing. Someone maliciously or otherwise leaked the outcome

mackers

Seany, I'd watch your back as Dessie will be after you. According to the Irish News this morning Ross Carr states that this story originated in "spurious rumours on a GAA internet chatroom"!
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

orangeman

Keep the heads down lads for a while !

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

downredblack

Seen this on HS the usual health warning applies ....

Down Strike
If it comes down to it Down won't be striking no matter what the papers say. They had to release this statement, 1 to keep Dessie happy and 2 to keep the tabloids off their back who i believe from a good source were hounding many of the senior members of the team this last few days.
ter , Ireland , 22/11/2007 at 09:55

Aghdavoyle

TORGAEL

Well, AFS is certainly better than " 1 time " !

ziggysego

Nice to see that AFS is fitting in well and not ruffling too many feathers.....
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Don't know AFS. Not sure which of Antrim or Cavan I'd like to meet.
Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

Welcome aboard AFS. We boast about 5 All Ireland titles...you boast about an (albeit) well deserved Ulster Final victory against your nearest neighbours in 1999. You should stick to slagging Tyrone......you might get close to their achievements sometime in the next century.
The Aristocrat Years

ziggysego

Quote from: 5 Sams on November 22, 2007, 11:23:15 PM
Welcome aboard AFS. We boast about 5 All Ireland titles...you boast about an (albeit) well deserved Ulster Final victory against your nearest neighbours in 1999. You should stick to slagging Tyrone......you might get close to their achievements sometime in the next century.

I'd say Tyrone will get nearer to Down's, before Armagh gets nearer to Tyrone's ;)
Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

I'd say Tyrone will get nearer to Down's, before Armagh gets nearer to Tyrone's ;)
[/quote]

I dont doubt it Zig..I may be at fault taking the bait but yet another Fearonesque dickhead appears and he needs to get a touch ;)
The Aristocrat Years

5 Sams

Hey, c'mon don't compare me to that asshole.
[/quote]

You're right AFS....my humble apologies.
The Aristocrat Years