Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 785107 times)

Arthur

• View Profile
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #615 on: September 01, 2008, 07:53:40 PM »
5 days

What am I on a day limit as to being able to question you or your motives for sonstantly posting negative anti parent clap trap?  Oh that's right it's a discussion board.  :o

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: September 01, 2008, 07:56:32 PM »
You should have made a point to let them know you heard what they had said and how disgraceful they were.
They wouldnt have give a shite, they knew we could hear every word because you can hear what everyone is saying anyway and they weren't exactly being quiet about it.
If they behave like that in public what does that child face at home?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Arthur

• View Profile
« Reply #617 on: September 01, 2008, 08:11:39 PM »
Poor kid with those two imbecile's for parents. You should have made a point to let them know you heard what they had said and how disgraceful they were.

Arthur, you are a WUM!

Are you - or are you niave enough to believe every line from anoymous posters on this board?

Agnes Dipesto

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: September 01, 2008, 08:31:49 PM »
I don't think you would have a problem with that story Arthur if I or anyone else had posted it  ;)

Arthur

• View Profile
« Reply #619 on: September 01, 2008, 08:42:09 PM »
I don't think you would have a problem with that story Arthur if I or anyone else had posted it  ;)

All about perspective and agenda.  ;)

man in black

• View Profile
« Reply #620 on: September 02, 2008, 09:09:45 AM »
Poor kid with those two imbecile's for parents. You should have made a point to let them know you heard what they had said and how disgraceful they were.

Arthur, you are a WUM!

Why, what business was it of his, he'd likely have got a crack in the jaw for interfering.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

hitzelsperger

• send 'er long
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: September 02, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »
Demi Moore in Bizarre Breast Milk Incident

And no, that's not the title of her latest film. And no, this isn't a story from the National Enquirer.

It is a story from The Sun, however. The tabloid's reporting that Christopher Ciccone - yes, Madonna's brother and the writer of the recent tell-all book about her - once witnessed Demi Moore lactating. In public. Over his lesbian friends. Go, as they say, figure.

"We went out and Demi was dancing up on me and humping me from behind. She was lactating at the time and she was squirting breast milk at my lesbian friends," reveals Christopher. "My friend Michelle called me the next morning and asked me: 'How do I get breast milk out of my black dress?' I replied: 'How the f*** would I know? Call Demi!'"

Erm, well, indeed. Or possibly: call the person who dry-cleaned Monica Lewinksy's dress that time. Either way, don't you just hate it when people lactate all over your clothes at parties? I know I do.

Puckoon

• View Profile
« Reply #622 on: September 04, 2008, 10:54:48 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7597835.stm

Elephant cured of drug addiction 

Asian elephants are considered an endangered species
An Asian elephant that became addicted to heroin after being fed bananas spiked with the drug is to return home after undergoing a detox programme.

The four-year-old animal, called Xiguang, received methadone injections for a year at five times the human dosage, state media said.

It was illegally captured by traders in 2005 in south-west China.

When police arrested the traders and freed the elephant, it was found to be suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

The elephant's eyes kept streaming and he made continuous trumpeting noises, the Beijing News newspaper's website reported.

It is thought that the traders fed the elephant bananas laced with heroin to capture and control it.

Xiguang was sent to a wild animal protection centre on Hainan island in south-west China for rehab, the official Xinhua new agency said

He is expected to arrive at a wildlife park in Kunming, capital of Yunnan province, on Saturday.

The Asian elephant is an endangered species, with only 25,600-32,750 left in the wild, according to the WWF conservation group.

Onion Bag

• View Profile
« Reply #623 on: September 05, 2008, 09:09:02 AM »
Shower of Bad bastards, the f**kers should be strung up by the balls
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: September 13, 2008, 03:45:55 PM »
Was turned away from a pub today because the woman had no ID  :o

(She hasn't been 18 for quite some time!)  :o

maggie

• View Profile
« Reply #625 on: September 13, 2008, 03:50:34 PM »
Was turned away from a pub today because the woman had no ID  :o

(She hasn't been 18 for quite some time!)  :o

Bet ya she was secretly chuffed, i know i would be

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: September 13, 2008, 04:09:31 PM »
No, she's not happy because she says's she was asked because she's a woman as the place was full of men (watching the soccer) and we had gone past a woman on the door who didn't bat an eyelid and then this ignorant **** came over asking her for ID and calling her "love"   

I'm going to be listening to the plight of women for the rest of day  :-\

leenie

• Macs Abu
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: September 13, 2008, 04:11:52 PM »
as a youngster we were not allowed to curse.... as it is in most families and that tradition has carried on.....i'd never curse in the home house however was a tyrone v's armagh game a few yrs ago with me da..... and forgot meself and my normal silver tongued self lost the way of it and was cursing mad.... the ould fella didn't say anything til after the game havin a bevy in the paragon he turned to me and was " wat the f%^k was all the cursing about?" he then bursted out laughing and gave me his blessing to curse in the future but only at football matches......

fond memory, so know u can here be bellow WAT THE F&*K,,,,, at ever wrong decision by ref's!!!!!!!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

maggie

• View Profile
« Reply #628 on: September 13, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »
No, she's not happy because she says's she was asked because she's a woman as the place was full of men (watching the soccer) and we had gone past a woman on the door who didn't bat an eyelid and then this ignorant c**t came over asking her for ID and calling her "love"    

I'm going to be listening to the plight of women for the rest of day  :-\

Alway found the bot bouncers to be a-holes
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 04:20:42 PM by maggie »

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: September 13, 2008, 04:19:08 PM »
Most bouncers would be little Hitlers.