Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 785092 times)

ziggysego

• View Profile
    • My Way Access
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #555 on: June 30, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »
Keep us up to date Gerry, but remember, it ain't your fault. Sure, you let the cat out of the bag, but it was his actions.
Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: July 02, 2008, 10:47:14 AM »
Woman drink-driver caught mother in bed with her husband

By Jimmy Woulfe, Mid-West Correspondent

A GRANNY was caught in bed with her son-in-law when her daughter walked in on the lovers, Limerick District Court has been told.

Devastated mother-of-three Fiona Porter, aged 24, was stopped for drink-driving some hours later.

Even though she was off the road for a previous drink-driving offence, she avoided jail due to what Judge Aeneas McCarthy described as “mitigating circumstances”.

Defence solicitor John Devane said the circumstances of the case were sad and Porter’s life was shattered after she found her mother and husband in bed. She later found out they had been having an affair for years.

He said Porter now lives alone with her children, aged five, three and six months, in Moyross.

Mr Devane said he had never come into court to stand up and give such a reason for a drink-driving offence.

Porter, he said, foolishly drove with drink after she found the two persons she trusted most in bed together. Mr Devane asked that the court be as lenient as possible due to the unusual circumstances.

“This is a woman who has been betrayed by loved ones,” he said. Sgt Peter Kelly of the Garda Traffic Corps told the court that he stopped a car being driven by Porter at 2.40am on June 29 last at Sexton Street North, Thomondgate. He arrested her after getting a strong smell of drink.

A breath test at Henry Street Garda station gave a reading of 73 over 100. Sgt Kelly said that at the time Porter was off the road, having been convicted of another drink-driving offence on April 22.

Mr Devane said Porter was just getting to grips with the earlier disqualification when she made the bedroom discovery after getting a bus home.

Foolishly, he said she drove off in her husband’s car and decided to go drinking before being stopped.

Judge McCarthy said as she drove with drink while disqualified he would impose a four-month sentence. Due to what he said were mitigating circumstances, he suspended the sentence on condition she is of good behaviour for two years.

He fined her €100 and disqualified her from driving for six years.

Summonses alleging she had no insurance and no licence were struck out
The Aristocrat Years

downredblack

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: July 02, 2008, 11:15:46 AM »
Any of ya's see the program on TV3 last night about aul ones going out with young ones ? The 32 yr old going out with the 70yr old was a quare pup and the 40 woman going out with the 20 yr young lad got some lashing until he got sick of her and dropped her like a stone .

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #558 on: July 07, 2008, 03:14:18 PM »
One of these boyos flying from a lampost on the Glen Road in West Belfast:

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: July 07, 2008, 09:47:02 PM »
Any of ya's see the program on TV3 last night about aul ones going out with young ones ? The 32 yr old going out with the 70yr old was a quare pup and the 40 woman going out with the 20 yr young lad got some lashing until he got sick of her and dropped her like a stone .

Urrghh

Gerry I take it you got away with it?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

hardstation

• On a cold and misty morning on the Anagaire bridge
    • View Profile
    • gaaboard.com
« Reply #560 on: July 07, 2008, 10:05:47 PM »
One of these boyos flying from a lampost on the Glen Road in West Belfast:

Forgot to say. It wasn't there at 7 this evening.

gerry

• View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 07, 2008, 10:09:56 PM »

Urrghh

so far, there still at it and we are have a staff night out next month that should be interesting
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Maximus Marillius

• My name is Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: July 08, 2008, 12:25:02 PM »
things that make you go 'what the fcuk'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CenQuU1DCYQ

:o :o :o :o

bingobus

• Castleblayney Faughs GFC
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: July 08, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »
things that make you go 'what the fcuk'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CenQuU1DCYQ

:o :o :o :o

:o

Thats why Andy Goram should never be allowed breed again  ;D  ;D

maddog

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 18, 2008, 12:53:49 PM »
3 times in the last 2 weeks i've had vans stop at the house, someone jump out and start rooting through a half full skip on the drive, looking for "tat" as they call it. Took away a bit of piping, a bust wheelbarrow, couple of bits of stuff the plasters use to make the corners neat.
The rag and bone man is alive and well.

Sausalito Bay

• View Profile
« Reply #565 on: July 18, 2008, 01:08:07 PM »
Took away a bit of piping, a bust wheelbarrow, couple of bits of stuff the plasters use to make the corners neat.
The rag and bone man is alive and well.

About 30 quid then. Scrap metal's worth a fortune now.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

• Keep the Faith
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 25, 2008, 12:00:06 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7525004.stm

Boy slashes woman over cigarette 
A woman had her arm slashed by a 10-year-old boy after she refused to give him a cigarette.

The woman, in her 50s, was confronted by the boy and his friend outside Selhurst railway station in south London on Wednesday.

He tried to grab a lit cigarette from her mouth and attacked her when she shouted back at the pair.

Passers-by rushed to her aid as she bled heavily from the wound which was inflicted with a craft knife or razor.

CCTV studied

Officers are studying CCTV from the station and have taken statements from witnesses over the incident.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the boys had been described as black and about ten years old.

"We are investigating an assault on a woman that occurred at around 2.20pm on Wednesday July 23 outside Selhurst railway station," the spokesman added.

"The victim, a woman aged in her 50s, received a cut to her arm after two boys attempted to steal a cigarette from her mouth."

Tbc....

Zapatista

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 25, 2008, 12:06:08 PM »
Shocking story.

Shocking report too.

A woman had her arm slashed by a 10-year-old boy after she refused to give him a cigarette.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said the boys had been described as black and about ten years old.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 12:29:13 PM by Zapatista »

gerry

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: July 27, 2008, 11:52:29 PM »

Urrghh

so far, there still at it and we are have a staff night out next month that should be interesting

headed into wetherspoons after last week fermanagh match  and there was the two having a drink by themselves at a corner table.

i was slightly drunk at the time and had ago at them about the affair.

he told me that they were good friends and that he liked her alot.  i told him that he loose his job, wife, house if it carried on and he told me that he did not care.

what a loser
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 28, 2008, 12:08:41 AM »
he told me that they were good friends and that he liked her alot.  i told him that he loose his job, wife, house if it carried on and he told me that he did not care.
aaaah
must be love
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?