Author Topic: Things that make you go What the F**k?  (Read 785099 times)

FL/MAYO

• View Profile
Re: Things that make you go What the F**k?
« Reply #300 on: December 27, 2007, 09:57:45 PM »
I've decided to do nothing because she's the type that would get thick very quickly and make one wee comment from me into a massive issue and run to the rest of the family with a story about big bad me, it would just cause more annoyance than it's worth.

You sound very alike, one of you will need to compromise or things are going to get alot worse. It sounds like your brother in law is going to be the winner in all this, you don't want that do you?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 10:08:32 PM by FL/MAYO »

midLouth

« Reply #301 on: December 27, 2007, 10:04:59 PM »
I've decided to do nothing because she's the type that would get thick very quickly and make one wee comment from me into a massive issue and run to the rest of the family with a story about big bad me, it would just cause more annoyance than it's worth.

Get someone to have a quiet word, saying you noticed and leave it at that.

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 27, 2007, 10:10:49 PM »

You sound very alike, one of you will need to compromise or things are going to get alot worse. It sounds like your brother in law is going to be the winner in all this, you don't weant that do you?
;D I knew someone was going to say that.  No, we're not alike at all.  Yon tube would be delighted if she cut her ties with her family.  She's already gone from speaking to me almost every day to us maybe speaking once every two months - this has been the same with the rest of family.  That manipulative **** would love us to fall out, then she'd have no one to talk to about his name calling and eratic behaviour which is what we don't want.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

FL/MAYO

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 27, 2007, 10:26:34 PM »

You sound very alike, one of you will need to compromise or things are going to get alot worse. It sounds like your brother in law is going to be the winner in all this, you don't weant that do you?
;D I knew someone was going to say that.  No, we're not alike at all.  Yon tube would be delighted if she cut her ties with her family.  She's already gone from speaking to me almost every day to us maybe speaking once every two months - this has been the same with the rest of family.  That manipulative **** would love us to fall out, then she'd have no one to talk to about his name calling and eratic behaviour which is what we don't want.

Well don't let the fcuker get his way, she will eventually come to her senses, you do not want to have burned your bridges with her when that happens, Just be patient your day will come then put the squeeze on the fcuker, stick a wedge between them when you get your chance. Sounds like a manipulative p***k.

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 27, 2007, 11:42:12 PM »

Well don't let the fcuker get his way, she will eventually come to her senses, you do not want to have burned your bridges with her when that happens, Just be patient your day will come then put the squeeze on the fcuker, stick a wedge between them when you get your chance. Sounds like a manipulative p***k.

Exactly.

never kickt a ball

• hypocRiTEs
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 28, 2007, 01:55:25 AM »
Can't say this is happening but worth posting anyway. With the little insight you have given Pints some of the below have happened. Again not scientific but maybe in the future you not getting a present will be the least of your worries.

What are the signs of domestic violence?

Destructive criticism and verbal abuse: shouting/mocking/accusing/name calling/verbally threatening

Pressure tactics: sulking, threatening to withhold money, disconnect the telephone, take the car away, commit suicide, take the children away, report you to welfare agencies unless you comply with his demands regarding bringing up the childre, lying to your friends and family about you, telling you that you have no choice in any decisions.

Disrespect: persistently putting you down in front of other people, not listening or responding when you talk, interrupting your telephone calls, taking money from your purse without asking, refusing to help with childcare or housework.

Breaking trust: lying to you, withholding information from you, being jealous, having other relationships, breaking promises and shared agreements.

Isolation: monitoring or blocking your telephone calls, telling you where you can and cannot go, preventing you from seeing friends and relatives.

Harassment: following you, checking up on you, opening your mail, repeatedly checking to see who has telephoned you, embarrassing you in public.

Threats: making angry gestures, using physical size to intimidate, shouting you down, destroying your possessions, breaking things, punching walls, wielding a knife or a gun, threatening to kill or harm you and the children.

Sexual violence: using force, threats or intimidation to make you perform sexual acts, having sex with you when you don't want to have sex, any degrading treatment based on your sexual orientation.

Physical violence: punching, slapping, hitting, biting, pinching, kicking, pulling hair out, pushing, shoving, burning, strangling.

Denial: saying the abuse doesn't happen, saying you caused the abusive behaviour, being publicly gentle and patient, crying and begging for forgiveness, saying it will never happen again.

http://www.womensaid.org.uk/page.asp?section=0001000100050007&itemTitle=What+is+domestic+violence%3F

gerrykeegan

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 28, 2007, 09:52:21 AM »
Pints thats the first thing I thought off when read your opening piece. he made the decision that you would get nothing and your sister is afraid to tell you that. He is trying to isolate you from her as you were very close. Correct me if I am wrong but are you not a big man. Bullies dont like big men around them for obvious reasons.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 28, 2007, 12:41:23 PM »
Can't say this is happening but worth posting anyway. With the little insight you have given Pints some of the below have happened. Again not scientific but maybe in the future you not getting a present will be the least of your worries.
I wouldnt be surprised  :(

Pints thats the first thing I thought off when read your opening piece. he made the decision that you would get nothing and your sister is afraid to tell you that. He is trying to isolate you from her as you were very close. Correct me if I am wrong but are you not a big man. Bullies dont like big men around them for obvious reasons.
Oh my God you're right!  I read your post earlier when I hadn't time to respond but I've been thinking about it and yes I'm a big man but would never fight, well it'd have to be bad.  However, my brother would and come to think of it he was the first to be cut off - they'd only moved in weeks when the sister fell out with him over apparently insulting knob head's family, she was also saying stuff about him and his own relationship that I didn't believe but even at the time I knew she was repeating what knobhead was saying I just didn't know why but it all makes sense now! 

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 28, 2007, 09:19:00 PM »
So she turns up at my house this evening with my Christmas present
 ???

Square Ball

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 28, 2007, 09:21:09 PM »
 ???

and an explanation?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 28, 2007, 09:23:16 PM »
 ???

and an explanation?

She hadnt time to pick it up sooner but that was a passing comment there was no big issue - it's a voucher for a meal in a hotel, I would have thought it would have been the easiest to pick up. 
A list of complaints about knobhead though.
I give up.

Tyrones own

• FFS Tell It Like It Is..
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 28, 2007, 09:31:02 PM »

She made her bed Pints, let her sleep in it, it's one you can't win and believe me
 i know with my gobshite brother..............
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stew

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 28, 2007, 09:34:16 PM »
 ???

and an explanation?

She hadnt time to pick it up sooner but that was a passing comment there was no big issue - it's a voucher for a meal in a hotel, I would have thought it would have been the easiest to pick up. 
I give up.

Hey she got you something and that is a start Pog. With your restricted diet I dont know why she would have bought you that but at least she got you something.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

pintsofguinness

• C'mon the 'Bridge!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 28, 2007, 10:25:18 PM »

She made her bed Pints, let her sleep in it, it's one you can't win and believe me
 i know with my gobshite brother..............

I know but she's my wee sister  :(

???

and an explanation?
I give up.

Hey she got you something and that is a start Pog. With your restricted diet I dont know why she would have bought you that but at least she got you something.
The last hotel I was at had sausages so it should be ok.

never kickt a ball

• hypocRiTEs
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 29, 2007, 01:33:10 AM »
 ???

She or someone she knows reads this board. :o